thirteen

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐂𝐚𝐭 𝐏𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

ZORO LIFTS THE SHUTTERS UP, REVEALING THE FRONT DOOR. Luffy places a statue under the shutters to keep them open while Amelia kicks the door down.

The three of them get inside and Luffy shuts the door behind them. "Let's split up," Luffy suggests, Amelia glances at him with doubt evident in her eyes but doesn't say anything and walks after Zoro into a hallway-- where they both go in different directions. 

"Be careful," she tells him, and before he can respond she disappears around a corner. The lights flicker, giving Amelia an eerie feeling.

 She senses something behind her and places her hand on the hilt of her sword as she turns around calmly. Her insides are screaming at her to run but she won't let her friends down.

She quietly walks a few steps back before Sham jumps out of the shadows. "Just who I wanted to see," Amelia smirks, "How did you get out of the well?" Sham questions before swinging her weapon in Amelia's direction.

With Amelia's quick reflexes, she dodges the attack and takes out her own sword. Sham lunges forward and unbeknown to Amelia she's led back to the front door area. 

Amelia dodges and blocks everything Sham throws her way, but Amelia is distracted for a second when she sees Zoro fighting Buchi. Sham however doesn't notice that and instead of attacking Amelia, she hisses at Zoro.

Amelia scrunches up her eyebrows at that but is quickly attacked by Buchi. With his knives he swipes at her stomach, only missing by a centimeter as she jumps backward.

While Zoro and Sham have their own fight, Amelia and Buchi fight their way up the stairs. Amelia kicks Buchi down the steps and he collides with Sham. While the two Black Cat Pirates lay on the floor, Amelia jumps over the railing of the stairs and lands next to Zoro. 

Sham and Buchi quickly get back to their feet. Zoro gets onto the staircase, while Amelia stays on the floor to fight Buchi. 

Sham jumps onto the steps as well and attacks Zoro-- only to be knocked down the stairs just like Buchi a moment ago.

Buchi now distracted by his crew mate on the floor doesn't notice Amelia's foot before it collides with his shoulder in a high kick. He stumbles over and lands next to Sham on the floor.

Sham hisses at Zoro before taking his white sword out from behind her back with a smile. Zoro's face hardens as he watches her throw it into a wooden cabinet. Buchi smirks upon seeing Zoro's expression and twists his knives in his hands. 

Enraged Zoro jumps down from the staircase and attacks Buchi. Sham kicks Amelia down and joins Buchi. With a grunt, Amelia sits up and watches how Zoro knocks both Sham and Buchi down in an instant.

Zoro takes his white sword out of the wooden cabinet and places it back into his saya without taking his eyes off the two pirates in front of him.

Sham and Buchi get up from the floor and glance at each other with a smirk. A second later they both attack Zoro with a yell and Amelia rushes over to them.

Zoro knocks Buchi out with a bored expression on his face and Sham lunges at him from behind-- but Zoro merely steps aside. "She's all yours," Zoro says to Amelia, and with a smirk on her face Amelia knocks Sham out with the hilt of her sword.