twenty-one

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤

"SO WHAT DO WE DO NOW? PLOT A COURSE FOR THE GRAND LINE?" Usopp asks, "Nope," Luffy responds. "But I thought we were going after the One Piece?"

"We are. But we can't do it without our whole crew. First... we're going after Nami," Luffy tells them, Amelia looks over at him in disbelief. "We are not going after Nami," she says immediately, "Yes, we are."

"I'm sorry... did you forget the part where she betrayed us and told Arlong that he should drown you?" Amelia questions with a scoff.

"I didn't forget, I just feel like there's more to the story," Luffy tells her, Amelia clenches her jaw before letting out a deep sigh. She wants to believe that there's more to the story too, but she doesn't want to give herself false hope. "All right," she says, "but if it turns out there's not more to the story, we leave without her."

"Deal."

"Lot of dried meat in these barrels," Usopp says before placing another barrel onto the boat. "You think we brought too much?" he asks Zoro, "You know who we're sailing with?" the green-haired man replies.

"Yeah, I think we need more," Amelia says as she also places a barrel onto the boat. "Heard you guys need a cook," a voice calls out,

Amelia looks over to see Sanji standing beside their boat, a bag on his shoulder. "Yeah! Yes, we do!" Luffy exclaims happily, before climbing down to Sanji. "Welcome aboard," he says as he pats the cook's shoulder.

With a smile, Sanji walks onto the ship, greeting Amelia in the process. Zoro's eyes follow Sanji's figure, "Why are we bringing the waiter?" he asks. "Because we can't boil water," Usopp tells him, Amelia scoffs- "Speak for yourself," she says.

"Dropping the sail!"

Amelia walks over to Zoro and helps him over to the steps of the ship. "Casting off!" someone yells and soon the boat sails off onto the sea. Amelia looks over at where Sanji stands, calling out to somebody at Baratie before sitting down next to Zoro with a huff.

"Everything alright?" Zoro asks as he glances at her. Amelia nods before laying her head down on his shoulder, "There's just so much going on," she mutters.

Zoro hums in agreement, "So we're... going after Nami, but how are we gonna find her?" Usopp questions. "Yeah, we don't even know where she is," Zoro agrees.

"I know someone who does," Luffy tells them, motioning for them to follow him inside. Amelia lifts her head off Zoro's shoulder and stands up-- holding out her hand to help him up as well. Zoro grabs her hand with his own and carefully gets up.

They all make their way into the kitchen where Luffy stands waiting for them. The sound of a man coughing cuts through the air as Luffy removes a sack off of Buggy's head. The clown spits sand out of his mouth before smiling at the three before him.

"Hello, guys!" Buggy exclaims, "Oh, you've got to be fucking joking," Amelia scoffs.

Extremely bad and extremely short filler chapter