You mean everything to me

You are everything to me and I am trying my very best to make you proud of me. You are my heart, my soul, my best friend, my world, my everything. Maybe I am spread because you mean so much to me. You are everything I think about everything I need and everything I want. I love you. Do you know when I am with you I am comfortable? I know I can tell you everything and I can sit right next to you in silence. You see me at my worst and my best. I can be happy about my achievements while you know my deepest insecurities. I am comfortable with you and you should know that means everything to me. You mean everything to me. You are the first person I think about in the morning when I wake up. And you are my last thought before I go to sleep at night. You are in my dreams. When you are sad I am sad. When I see you smile I smile and when I am with you it feels like there is no one around all I can see is you. You mean everything to me I love you. No matter what happens or who comes along I will never hide or pretend that I am someone else. You mean everything to mean. I like hanging out with you because you are very fun to hang out with it is like no one else is around when you are there. I admit that I get jealous when you are talking about your girlfriend. I get jealous, sometimes mad, and I get worried, but that's only because I love you and I don't want to lose you, you mean too much to me. Yes, I get jealous when someone calls you their bestie. Because I guess I want to spend more time with you. I am sorry. Sometimes I get jealous thinking that someone else could be your best friend and that they can make you happier than I can. I guess that's my insecurities getting to me. Because I know I am not the prettiest, smartest, or the most fun and exciting. But I do know that no matter how hard and long you look you will never stop being my best friend. You never realize how much you love someone until you watch them loving someone else. When we talk on the phone I can't help but smile because every time I see your name on my phone I get happy because you mean everything to me and I can't wait to spend some time with you. You are really funny and your girlfriend is the lucky person because she is with you and you are so funny and no one can't help but fall in love with you. When they met me because you can put a smaile on anyone face and get them to laugh in no time. I love you because you make me laugh everyday because you let me be myself. I love you for being yourself and saying good morning and good night. I still havent figured out how to sit across from you and not be madly in love with everything you do. -William C. Hannan I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you. - Paulo Coelho, the alchemist You arw that part of me that I will always need.