Chapter 11

Hello my dear readers! Finally I am here with an update which you all were requesting for. Enjoy reading.......

-----------------------------------

Third person's Pov

Keethi Khurana rushed towards her brother, embracing him tightly, tears streaming down her cheeks. Chandraprakash Singh Rathore, who is well-known for his stoic and unyielding demeanor also welled up with emotion, as he held his beloved sister in his arms, whom he had been seperated from for many years.

"Meri Gudiya, how are you?" He asked with a doting look, gently wiping away her tears.

"I...I am doing good" she choked on her words while looking at her bade bhai sa, who had matured significantly since their last meeting. He had been a second father to her. It was her bade bhai sa, the one who would go to any extent to fullfill her every wishes. It was her bade bhai sa, who never uttered the word 'No' to any of her demand, who never let her shed any tears from her eyes.

Seeing him now, she realised just how much she had missed him. He had always been her saviour. And today was no difference, he is here to protect his gudiya.

Chandraprakash Singh Rathore, he always saw his sister as a daughter more than a sister. His Gudiya, she is his everything. She always comes to him if she wants anything because she knows very well that her bade bhai sa would give her whatever she wants in this world.

But the one thing which he didn't know was that oneday his gudiya would come to him and ask a promise to never meet her and her husband again. How helpless he felt at that moment! How his heart wrenched in pain, hearing those words from his gudiya who meant a world for him!

How miserable he felt at that time, seeing her with tear stained face! He felt like burning the whole world in rage. He felt furious on that man she loved. Even after knowing how much it will hurt her bade bhai sa, she still asked him for this promise. Yet, deep down, he understood that his beloved gudiya was in a helpless situation. Their father and grandfather are the one who pushed his gudiya to this extent.

All he could manage in that moment was to steel his emotions and make the promise she asked for – a promise that tore him apart and fueled his resentment towards his father and grandfather. However, this commitment didn't prevent him from secretly observing his beloved sister, ensuring her peaceful and joyful life without her awareness. Seeing his gudiya treated like a queen by her beloved husband, made him realised that she chose a right man for herself. But not being a part of her life always pained him.

Not even a day went without him praying to god to reunite him with his gudiya. Deep down he always wished that his gudiya would call him oneday. And when that day really came, his happiness knew no bounds. He felt immense joy, thinking that he was the one first came to her mind when she faced trouble in her daughter's life. He waited for this day where he would embrace his beloved gudiya.

Now his gudiya has become the mother of two grown-ups. She is no longer youthful. She had matured a lot. Now she never would behave like a kid in front of her bade bhai sa, making demands and requests. He kissed her forehead lovingly, cupping her face.

Her gaze fell on her chote bhai sa who is looking at her with his bloodshot eyes.

"Chote Bhai sa" she whispered, pulling away from her bade bhai sa and moved towards her chote bhai sa.

"Chhoti" he called her in his choked voice. With her trembling lips, she hugged him while sobbing.

Amar Singh Rathore, for him she is his second mother. They both shared a unic bond. Instead of her brother, he was more like a best friend to her and vice versa. They both knows eachother's secret and a partner in eachother's crime. She would always be with him wherever he goes. She would always cheer him up whenever he gets stressed.