Chapter 12

Hello dear readers! Happy Diwali to all. I understand you must be very furious at me and ready to hurl tomatoes and eggs my way. Go ahead, throw whatever you have in your hands. I accept it all. I deserve it for keeping you waiting. But what can I do guys? I had my exams, so my entire focus was only on it. That's the reason for the delay in updates. Don't worry I will make it up to you. Here is the lengthy update. Enjoy reading....

Aadhira

"So, have you met your uncles? How did it go?" Rishi asked, his gaze fixed on me.

"Please say something. You seem off today. You have been sitting in the library all day, ignoring us. You didn't even have lunch. Don't scare us, Aadhi" Diya said, her expression filled with concern.

Exhaling deeply, I observed my worried friends before. I hadn't spoken to them all day because I know they would inquire about my uncles and it would sour my mood by recalling everything that happened at my house. And it will affect my preparation for tomorrow's exam. That's why I deliberately avoided engaging in a conversation with them. However, when the clock struck 5 pm, they all literally dragged me to the near by restaurant.

"Yeah my uncles came with their sons" I said, my mind immediately returning to the incident from previous evening.

"Who were they? Did they behave well with you all?" Anisha inquired curiously.

"They were nice people. But..." I hesitated unsure about revealing the true identity of my uncles. I don't know how my friends will react once they learned about the whole choatic situation that unfolded in my house.

"But what? Atleast tell us the name of your two uncles" Sameer asked.

"My first uncle is Chandraprakash Singh Rathore and second uncle is Amar Singh Rathore. They are originally from Jodhpur but have settled in Delhi" I said cautiously, carefully observing their expression. Initially they all wore frown expression, but it was Diya who startled us by rising up from her seat and banging the table, giving us a mini heart attack.

"What the heck Diya?" Rishi scolded her, quickly pulling her back down into her seat. We received strange looks from the people at the restaurant, making me feel quite uncomfortable.

"Do you want the boss of the restaurant to throw us out of the restaurant?" Sameer scolded her as well but she continued to stare at me with her wide eyes while I attempted to avoid her gaze.

"What did you say? Repeat again. What were the name of your two uncles?" Diya inquired.

"Chandraprakash Singh Rathore amd Amar Singh Rathore" I repeated again.

"Chandraprakash Singh Rathore??? Isn't he the Maharaj of Jodhpur?" She asked, her expression filled with astonishment. I affirmed with a nod, and my friends were visibly shocked by revelation.

"So your mother is from a royal family. My god! She left her Princess title for your dad. I truly admire her for choosing her love over her royal lineage and royal title" Sameer remarked with a smile.

"I can't believe this, Aadhi. So many things are happening in your life. The person who is behind you

is the king of Udaipur and the your uncle who came to your rescue is the king of Jodhpur. Seriously?? I feel like I am reading a fantasy novel" Anisha said, shaking her head as she struggled to process the news. I looked at my lap without uttering anything.

"In fact, he also visited my house even before my two uncles arrived" I said after a pause, recalling that arrogant man and his smug expression.

"Who are you talking about?" Rishi asked with a confused expression.