Part 2

Josiah's POV

Josiah's POV

The bell rings snapping me out of my daze. I had been looking at that girl that has her locker in front of the boys locker room. Her face looks so fucking familiar i could swear i seen her somewhere else. Just can't put my finger to it, maybe she's new.

I don't really give a fuck, i ain't like her ass already anyway. What was she mugging at me for i don't even know home girl. She got a nice lil body though i ain't even gonna lie I like them petite girls.

Anyway, it's finally time for practice.Feeling geeked as usual. I get back into the locker room to fix myself and get my duffel bag. Just got mid ass head and that shit low key pissing me off. She annoying as fuck and always wants me to fuck her but she can't even suck dick. I ain't fucking the "school thot" anyway the whole team has been in her. Could never be me, I have standards.

It's funny how niggas think I just be fucking around with every hoe I see just cause I look like I do when I don't. I'm an athlete and my body is my temple, I can't be fucking on just anybody that I ain't make my girl. The only girl I've fucked at this school is Jada and we did it once. I ain't do it again cause I could tell she was getting a lil clingy and I ain't bother to make her my girl cause she controlling as fuck, always wanting me to buy her shit in exchange for sex which is a red flag for me.

I have to be early for practice since I'm captain and coach will be on my ass if i'm not so I run to the field. He been on my ass too much recently (no homo) because i'm flunking my classes even though I just won us the game last night. It ain't like i'm slow or none but i don't prioritize school that much because i've got football.

My pops be hating hard on me for that though but he ain't say it straight to my face. Him and I don't talk that much especially after my moms death. She passed away from cancer in 2014 when i was 9. I miss my moms everyday especially when i'm on the field cause she was always been my biggest cheerleader that's why the sport means so much to me. I know she proud of me unlike my pops.

"Head was mid right?," Wayne says dapping me up as i finish my lap for being late.

"Bruuhhhh," i say laughing. He's the one that dared me to get with her and he knew what he was doing.

"She got some good pussy though," he adds on drinking from his water bottle. Wayne is the wild one between us so he's always trying to make me do some crazy shit.

"And i ain't even tryna find out what diseases be lurking in that hoe, you know I don't roll like that" i say and he shrugs.

"Josiah bring your ass here!," coach shouts at me from the bleachers.

"What's up coach," i say running towards him.

"Look Josiah imma just get to the point here, your grades are down man. I'm getting pressure to kick you off the team son, I'm getting complaints that you're focusing too much on football and it's becoming a distraction," he says holding his clipboard.

"Man what!? Kick me off? Coach come on y'all overreacting,"

"It's out of my hands Josiah your father call-,"

"I knew it was that hating ass nigga! Damn," i say throwing my duffel bag on the ground. He can't do this to me man

"Look son...I managed to convince your pops to let you play if you pass your classes, especially Algebra and he agreed so you just gotta pass," coach says

"Damn," i mumble thinking of probably loosing my captaincy and a place on the team as a whole. Might as well kiss it goodbye cause fuck Algebra man.

After my training I walk back to the locker room. I'm just thinking about not being able to play football again. It's my life man why does my father get to have a say. I wish my moms was here because if she was I wouldn't be in this predicament.

"What the fuck man!?," I hear a voice say after I bump into a person that drops all their books on the floor. I was too deep in thought i wasn't even paying attention to my surroundings.

I look up and see that girl that had been mugging earlier.

"My bad," i say passing her as she crouches down to pick up her books. That's a hell of a lot of text books damn

"Your dumbass can't do well in school and can't see as well what can you do," i hear her mumble

she got me fucked up

"My nigga you wasn't watching where you was going either so shut your shit up," i spit

I don't normally argue with females, my parents ain't raised me like that but today was a really ass day. She caught me at the wrong time.

"Whatchu upset for when your stupid ass bumped into me and made me drop my shit," she replies standing up.

"Stop saying all that stupid and dumb bullshit at least i ain't ugly like your ass," i say and she just looks at me up and down and walks away.

"Yeah whatever," i mumble and head to the locker room to change.

After i'm done i head to my car. I ain't even tryna head home right now I don't wanna see my pops and i know he doesn't care if i'm home or not anyway. I decide to call Jada before I get in my car.

"Heyy Josiah, took you long enough baby how you doing?," she says trying to sound seductive

Jada honestly tries too hard and it gives me the ick. She's actually annoying to be honest but i need some head or something to get my mind off this shit. It ain't like she has the best head i ever had it's alright but i'm feeling too lazy to hit up another broad and have the whole 'you only hit me up cause you want some ass' conversation. Jada is just too easy cause she throws herself at me.

"You home?," i ask getting straight to the point.

"Yeah you can come over,"

"Aight i'll be there in 15,"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

this chapter was just for y'all to get to know Josiah

how much we liking it so far ?

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT 😘