Part 17

Nora's POV

Nora's POV

It's been 3 days and Josiah has been ignoring the shit outta me. We stay in the same house and he's avoiding me. Also things between him and his dad have been super tense. My mom wanted to say something about it but she didn't want to interfere. The house was just tense at the moment that's why I'm studying in the library instead.

I have also been peeping how Jada and Josiah are getting close now. Their names even sound good together. He's been hanging out with her a whole lot lately. I mean of course I am jealous but I'm not in the position to be. He clearly doesn't want me no more and he's kinda my "brother" or whatever the fuck.

As I was about to finish off my History chapter I hear someone pull out the chair near me and sit. Gosh that scent.

"Yo,"

I turn and see Josiah.

"Hey," I say dryly.

"Whatchu doing?," he asks me as if he can't see what I'm doing.

"Reading, how did you find me here?," I ask because I study when everyone is doing sports and clubs. I have my own spot in the library behind all the shelves. It's dark a little but I bring my lamp light.

"You forgot I used to date your nerdy ass?," he asks chuckling and I just keep quiet with no reaction to what he says.

"Your mom said I should give you a ride," he says after clearing his throat

"Oh okay makes sense now, cause I was asking myself why does this nigga wanna conversate with me now after ignoring the fuck out of me this whole time," I say sarcastically laughing

He doesn't say anything but laughs bitterly instead.

"I don't want a ride I'm good, Jada can take my seat though...she kinda already did anyway," I say looking down at my history textbook and he bitterly chuckles again

"You jealous or some shit?," he asks making me roll my eyes.

"I don't care Josiah," I lie

"Of course you don't, even about my feelings you don't care about shit...can't believe you told your moms our relationship was stupid and you weren't that into me," he says chuckling.

"That's what you fucking mad about? I was just saying that shit you should know better. I never told her we broke up because of her and your dad I didn't want her to feel guilty or none of that," I explain

"Is that really the only reason you broke up with me though? You ain't never answered my question, are you over me?," he asks which makes me turn to face him.

"No I'm not, of course not," I say making him smile

"So we can still be together Nora, fuck our parents I still want you and us," he says facing me with his hands on my knees.