Part 19

Nora's POV

Nora's POV

I can't believe I just told Josiah about what his dad did to me. I should've never said anything now we're driving home and he's mad as fuck. He was talking about wanting to kill him and crazy stuff like that.

Honestly I always hoped Josiah and his dad would make up or have some sort of bond because I never had that with my dad but turns out his father is just a fucking perv.

It made me so mad that this whole time he was just using my moms to get to me, like he never even loved her. My mom was so happy with that weirdo her knowing this shit is going to crush her.

"Josiah can we please go somewhere that's not home?," I ask him. He was not in the right mentality to go near his dad right now. As much as I also wanted that nigga dead or hurt I didn't want Josiah to be hurt or arrested for this bullshit. I still need him here.

"Where you wanna go?," he asks after sighing. He knew I was avoiding him going near his dad.

"We could go to the here I used to stay," I say. When we moved out my mom didn't sell or rent out our place. She just left it there I'm guessing because she didn't wanna let the place go because of it's sentimental value. This the house where I grew up in.

"Aight ma," he says grabbing my thigh which reassures me that he's not mad at me. For some reason I thought he was.

We get into my neighborhood and as we drive down the street it makes me feel nostalgic. Passing by the streets I used to see other kids hang out with their dads which would make me feel soo out of place and sad. Yeah I had my mom's but it wasn't the same.

Before Josiah I always wondered why my dad left, was I not good enough or something? Josiah showed me that I am enough and deserve to be loved and I'll always love him for that.

"We're here princess," he says taking me out of thoughts.

I unlock the front door and we head upstairs to my empty room. Well it wasn't empty the furniture was still there besides my personal stuff so it just felt empty.

"What time is it?," I ask laying down on the.

"It's 1:30," he replies pacing up and sitting on the other side edge of the bed looking outside my window

"What are you thinking about?," I ask him, I can tell there's something on his mind and I know what it is.

"You know what's on my mind Nora," he says looking at me.

"Come here," I say and he rolls his eyes whilst he removes his shoes, jacket and shirt.

He comes and cuddles up on me with his head on my chest and his arms wrapped around me like the baby he is. He's my baby.

"Your hearts beating so damn fast," he says making me laugh.

"Cause you make me nervous," I reply making him look at to me and smile. It's like when it's the two of us every single thing just makes sense.