Part 7

Josiah's POV

Josiah's POV

These past few weeks have been great with Nora to be honest. I didn't know she was chill like that. I actually like being around her, she funny as fuck but I ain't ever finna tell her that she got a big head. I always thought she was just stuck up and she seemed like she thought she was better than everyone else. I mean she does have the right to think that now that I know her because she kinda is better than everyone.

Like she's so smart and really pretty, I don't know why I ain't never noticed that about her before. She hands down gotta be the prettiest girl in the whole school and I'm not even exaggerating. Them bitches in our class be so basic.

Last night when she sent me the picture in her spare glasses and her lil orange short she had a nigga cheesing haarrrdddd and i'm not even finna lie. As embarrassing as it sounds I actually got hard a little which is gross acting like a 13 year old with a crush.

I couldn't wait to see her today that's why I got to school earlier than usual but then to my fucking surprise I see Jada standing in my parking spot I guess waiting for me. Ruined my wholes morning.

She started talking my ear off about how her birthday is next week and she's throwing a party and how she needs money for her party. Like the fuck, I ain't your dad nigga. I told her to fuck off and confronted her about being a whole gold digger. Asking me for money left and right like we ain't the same age and I have a job. This is my allowance damn.

I also told her how I ain't want us doing this whole sneaky linking business and how I'm done with her. Her obviously being started being all dramatic and cussing me out. I just kept quiet and went on my phone to text Nora that I was waiting for her in my car. I then begun to look at the picture she sent me last night and made a mental note to look for her instagram and follow her cause she fine as fuck.

Just as I was about to text her I felt Jadas hand on my print and she was rubbing my shit which was already hard from looking at Nora's picture. I ain't protest or nothing but just kept looking at the picture and started imagining Jada being Nora.

Fast forward she started sucking my dick and the whole entire time I was imaging Nora doing that shit. Not even going to lie thinking about her whilst Jada was doing whatever made it feel 10 times nicer. I started thinking about how pretty she was, her pink plump lips and big brown dough eyes. How innocent her face looked and her pretty smile.

As I was about to nutt in this hoes mouth I heard a knock on the window. I opened my eyes and saw it fucking Nora man. By the time I had finished fixing myself she was already too far to hear me call her.

The whole day she had been avoiding me which didn't feel nice to be honest. I wanted to talk to her so bad or for her to at least look my way but she didn't. I think I made things weird and made her uncomfortable cause she saw my dick or something. I wouldn't have given a fuck if it was a any other girl but I actually care about her feelings and shit like that.