Part 14

Josiah's POV

"Jo that's enough

"Jo that's enough...I get it," whimpers Nora as I continue to suck on her clit after just came. She was just talking mad shit now she can't handle so imma teach her a lesson.

I feel her body tense up as I pull her closer to eat her better without her running.

"Yeaahh...let go of that shit for me mama," I say getting turned on by watching her come.

After she's done I lick off all her juices and head to her bathroom to go get a towel. Her mom wasn't around so she invited me to her place.

Since exam season is over I can finally focus on football and my girl. I love that I get to say that for real now even though we been together for just like 2 weeks now the feelings I have for this girl are deeper than that. It feels like I been with her forever.

"You found the towel baby?," she asks as I step in the room. She's just laying there with her legs open, tempting me to wanna eat her out again

"I got it," I say licking my lips and staring at her coochie.

"Gimme," she says as she sits up and yanks the towel from my hand. I just look at her and roll my eyes

"Yeah nigga ain't gon catch meee slipping," she says kissing my cheek making me laugh.

"Do you still wanna go out tonight?," I ask her since the initial plan was taking her out but we got distracted.

Ever since the day I asked her to be  my girlfriend we've been fucking none stop. Like her sex drive is through the roof and I ain't even complaining. It's like she's making up for all the times she wasn't doing it or something. She had to start taking birth control cause she never wants me to use rubber.

"How about we just chill and watch a movie," she says standing up to put on her clothes.

"As long as we're hanging out I'm cool with anything, come here and gimme a kiss," I say pulling her towards me.

"You so clingy," she says as she cuddles up on me making me laugh.

"We watching the movie at my place or yours," I ask her whilst rubbing her back

"Yours I don't know when my momma coming back even though she barely here these days I don't wanna risk shit," she says and I nod.

"Let's go then," I say tapping her ass so that she stands up

"Carry me," she says making me chuckle and look at her face to see if she serious

"Coming fourth to carryyy meee, hoommeeee!," she shouts making me burst out laughing at her spontaneous singing and how actually serious she was.

"Aight mama," I say carrying her bridal style

"You wanna sleep over?," I ask

She immediately gets out of my hands and runs to her closet, pulling out her duffle bag and packing her stuff which makes me chuckle.