Part 11

Josiah's POV

Josiah's POV

This whole week has been so fucking great. Since Nora and I had that picnic we've been texting and going on dates everyday. We still study and do the tutoring then after we go out. Her mom hasn't been bugging about it either, she said that she's happy she's going out especially now that she's barely home.

We've went out roller skating, bowling, the arcade and for those outdoor car parking movie thingies, it was her idea I don't even know what they're called. Tonight since it's a Friday we decide to just hang out at my place since my dad is out after our tutor session at the library.

Cutting Jada off and completely ignoring her has been so peaceful. I'm actually spending money on a girl a care about and it feels great. Wayne thinks I'm simping but I honestly don't care, especially judging from the fact that we don't do sexual shit on dates. We agreed not to to see the connection we have and I'm really feeling her I hope she is too.

I get to the library finally where she was waiting for me. She had walked there because I had practice so I couldn't give her a ride. Told her to wait for me but she said she was on her independent boss lady shit or whatever.

"Hey baby," I say greeting her seeing how pretty she looked as per usual

"Hey Jojo," she replies and I roll my eyes

"Can I get something romantic not Jojo?," I ask her laughing at her little nickname for me as if I didn't absolutely love it.

"You like being called daddy?," she asks me with a smirk on her face.

Nora had stopped being shy and is more comfortable around me now since we hang out more and I'm really fucking with it.

"I meann...,"

"Boy shut the fuck up I don't even know my real daddy, let's study," she says laughing so hard and I just look at her.

Her humor is something that I really need to get used to because I never know what out of line shit this girl will say and actually die of laughter.

We study for our usual time which is two hours, from 5pm to 7pm and now we are going to my house to chill. She doesn't want to get home quick cause she said her moms was at work and she didn't want to be alone. I didn't want her alone either.

"Scoot closer to me my heart," I tell her seeing her seating so far from me on my bed making her cheese so hard. We are now in my room getting ready to start the movie.

She loves it when I call her cute pet names, she be smiling from ear to ear. I secretly love it when she calls me Jojo real talk but I ain't never finna tell her that.

"Is this close enough?," she asks as she cuddles up on me with her head on my chest and he arm wrapped around my waist

"Nah I want you in my skin," I say hugging her and she hugs me back