Part 10

Josiah's POV

Josiah's POV

"Whatchu do that shit for?," I ask Jada genuinely pissed off as I get back from chasing after Nora

"What I do stink stink?," she replies coming up to me and laughing

"Ain't shit funny, why you talk to someone like that? Degrading them and shit," I ask not laughing, pissed as fuck actually

"Come onnn Josiah it was funny, just a little joke...I mean look at her she's so basic looking and-," she replies still laughing and thinking it was a joke.

"No you don't joke like that cause ain't nothing funny. You're just a fucking bully it's embarrassing actually, and all the shit you said about me belonging to you and whatever ain't even true,"

"You saying that cause you fucking with that lil girl, whatchu want from her anyway what does she have that I don't?," she asks and I laugh

"A fucking personality that's for one and way many things like she ain't a hoe and a gold digger like your ass...matter fact bruh I'm off you I'm out of here don't call me or any of that shit we done," I say grabbing my keys from the dresser and getting out of the room.

"Josiah wait let's talk about this baby...," I hear her say but I walk out too fast for her she is unable to chase after me.

I fucked up big time, I don't even know why I ain't say nothing when Jada was disrespecting Nora. I just stood there. I'm so fucking dumb, I really like Nora. I want her to be my girl but I don't know if she's on the same page as me. Like she's so focused on school and everything I doubt she feels the same romantic feelings for me especially after tonight.

I saw her going home with that wack ass looking nigga she was grinding on earlier tonight and I swear I've been grinding my teeth since. I hope she ain't fucking around with him honestly.

I finally get home after trying to call Nora for the millionth time but of course she ain't answering. I pray she ain't with that nigga. I get sick at the thought of ol' boy being all up on her. I was going to pull up by her house but she isn't picking up her calls, what makes me think she's gonna wanna see me.

I get to my room and just lay on my bed. I go on my phone seeing there's no notification from Nora which makes me roll my eyes and lay back down. My pops ain't home, haven't seen him in like two days but I really don't care. I only care about Nora right now.

I put my hands in my pockets and feel something in the right one. I pull it out and see it's Nora's pink panties I had taken off her earlier.

I start having flashbacks about what happened at the party and smile. I then feel my boner come back. This always happens every time I think about Nora. Yeah I know it's fucking weird but I can't help it. It's just the way she is that's got me acting like a little teenage boy that has a crush on a girl.

I think about how good she tastes and how pretty her pussy looks. Her reaction to my touch and her little soft whimpers and moans start coming into my mind. She's so fine, fuck.