Part 9

Nora's POV

Nora's POV

"Shut the fuck up Josiah, can we get back to studying please, tomorrow is Monday which leaves us with only a week to get you ready for the first Algebra test," I say

"I just said you was pretty Nora damn," he says laughing.

When Josiah starts getting tired of studying he starts flirting with me or brings up what happened last weekend. He knows I get extremely shy and start cheesing when he does so I eventually stop tutoring him. We've been studying from 5pm and now it's 7pm so I get it. I'm exhausted as well.

Since last weekend Josiah has just been flirty towards me and sometimes I do flirt back. I don't want to because him and I aren't together and he's still hanging with Jada so I don't know their situation and I don't wanna know. I don't even know about our situation to be honest. All I know is I ain't going to be someone's fucking situationship or sneaky link whatever so since that day we haven't done anything else.

It's extremely hard judging from how fucking gorgeous this man is. And now that I know what he can make me feel it's harder to control myself especially when he starts flirting with me.

"Fine we can stop the damn lesson you know enough for now," I say rolling my eyes and closing my text book.

"Yesss, you coming to Jadas party?," he asks me and I just look at him with a "are you fucking for real" face

"Nah," I reply dryly trying not to sound annoyed at the mention of Jada.

"Come onnnn we can loosen up before the tests start," he says looking at me with pleading eyes

"I ain't invited and I don't like parties Josiah and we have school tomorrow anyway," I say packing my shit

"Bruh chill with all that, please just come," he says and i keep quiet.

"I really want you there," he adds on making me instantly fold and nod.

"Yeeaahhh that's my girl," he says which makes them lil butterflies start to fly in my stomach.

We then pack up and get to his car. The ride is comfortable but silent, one thing I like about Josiah. He knows when to be quiet and when to talk, I love when he understands that sometimes I prefer silence and we're both cool with it so that's a win.

We then get to the party which is at Jadas house. I wonder why Jada likes milking Josiah's money, they don't seem poor or anything. I mean it's not a mansion but it's okay just like ours. Not what I was expecting honestly judging from how she uses Josiah for money, I wanted to say something about it to Josiah but that'd be weird it's not my place to.

"Come on let's get inside," says Josiah looking at me as he opens my door with his fine self