Meet Logan Henderson

It's on the line I've waited for a sign,
I see it in your eyes, I, I know you really feel the same.
I need to know if I should raise or fold, my heart is stuck on hold, I, I wanna know which way to go.
I can't love alone, I can't love alone.

Logan looked around the library; anxious and well... nervous. He kept looking over his shoulder for his tutor, hoping none of his friends were there. No one was there at all. Which was a pretty easy thing to predict, half his friends were jocks and you rarely see jocks at the library.

"Logan," the Latina girl flushed a smile when she saw Logan at the table but then frowned. "Are you looking for someone?" She quickly glanced around herself.

"No, No. I'm fine." He smiled, crossing his hands together he looked at her, giving the girl his full attention.

"You're so cute." She giggled, flipper her hair behind her ear.
Logan's heart began racing, did the girl he was in love with...actually call him...cute?

"You, you think so?" He stuttered, trying his best to remain calm.

"Yeah," she bit her lip looking at the ground trying to change the subject since she felt awkward. "Well, wanna study?" She asked.

Logan sighed, the constant studying and reading of books was a drag, and he rubbed his fingers through his black hair. "Not really." He honestly stated.

"Logan come on, we've been doing so well-"

"I know, I know. you say that all the time. Can't we just hang out for once?"

Logan looked at the girl, sadly. "Please Katelyn?" He asked in a begging sort-of tone.

Katelyn looked down, she contemplated if they should study of take a break. They had been studying all month, everyday at the same time, even though Logan was fond of the girl, he just wasn't handle his dyslexia. He had been doing pretty good she thought, and it would be nice.

"Fine," she smiled. "But tomorrow we're gonna study. alright?"

"Yeah sure that's fine!" Logan sighed of relief. Smiling, he looked at Katelyn. "Whatcha wanna do?"

"Beats me," she let her hand slide up to her chin and leaned towards Logan as they talked; getting a clear view of his face. He was her focus.

"Oh no," Logan looked down quickly covering his face.

"What is it?" Katelyn turned around, seeing Mitchell. One of the dumb jocks that always made fun of Logan.

"Just ignore him." she said to him and he quickly buried his head in his arms; a lot of the kids had picked on Logan. Mostly cause they thought he was a nerd, when he was far from it.

Logan always considered himself an outcast, the "odd" once you can say. Bullying was one of the main reason he never studied before. Well before he met Katelyn, at least. Katelyn always made him feel special whenever he'd he see her his heart would skip a beat. But he wouldn't let her know that. Being as self conscience as he was, he didn't think she would like him cause he was dyslexic.

"Well well well, look who is it." Mitchell obnoxiously tapped on Logan's shoulder grabbing a chair from a different table, he spun it around sitting on it backwards.

Logan lifted his head up, and the jerk gave him a cocky grin.
"Can I help you?" Katelyn angrily asked crossing her arms against her chest. At the moment, she wanted to jump over the table and beat the shit out of the guy. Anger boiled inside of her. She hated when guys were mean to Logan.

Mitchell looked a the girl, automatically getting dirty thoughts in his head. "Yes you can," he licked his lips and she rolled her eyes in disgust.

"Don't you have somewhere else to be, maybe somewhere where you're, I don't know... wanted?"

"Bitch," the boy angrily mouthed under his breath.

"I heard that!" She called out. "Now I suggest you leave or-"

"Or what?" He got in her face.

"I'll kick your ass!" She pushed him away from her; slapping him across the face.

Mitchell quickly grabbed the girl's shirt collar, screaming in her face. "You wanna hit me!"

"PUT HER DOWN!" Logan stood up, screaming on top of his lungs. His face was beet red, and he wanted to kill Mitchell. Literally. He was about to explode.

"What are you gonna do about it, nerd." He gave Logan a smirk and Katelyn suddenly kneed him in the groin area.

His hands fell off her collar and she pushed him away from her, breathing heavily. That was the moment she looked at Logan and she wanted to run into his arms. Hug him and make sure she was safe.
Logan gave her a look and he quickly ran out of the chair, grabbing her hand they quickly ran out of the library.

"Logan I-" she tried to thank him but he immediately pulled her by her wasite, letting their lips come in contact.

She didn't hesitate to pull away, letting her tongue slip into his mouth the two quickly passionately kissed.

'I love you," Logan breathed as he pulled and she smiled.

"I love you too."

"Really?" He asked, shocked as can be. He didn't thinks she'd feel the same.

"Yeah,"

"This is fun," Katelyn said as her and Logan walked into the local park.

"Says the one who is on my back," Logan joked, adjusting his grip on the smaller blonde who was riding on his back.

"Oh shut up," she smiled seeing her ex-boyfriend enter the park which made her jump.

"I think ima go get something to drink," she jumped off Logan's back, she weirdly announced.

"Um, okay. "He gently let her down and walked towards a bench.

Suddenly bumping into a tall figure, not realizing it was Mitchell he looked up.

"Oh lord. . . " He sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{A/N:} I feel like Logan's introduction is the shortest 😅

How do you feel about Logan?

Don't forget to vote&comment!

Mew >.<

much loveeee 💞