Four 🌹

Robyn and Sweet are on their way to meet up with Chris. Robyn has on an all-white three piece, business casual suit and red bottoms. Her hair is in a cute style, and she is also wearing good jewelry. Sweet is wearing a pair of shades, a black button down shirt, white dress pants, and black dress shoes.

"What you thinking about?" he asked, still keeping his attention on the road.

"I'm thinking about all the things we could do if we rule this shit. Ten million dollars is a lot. That's more than we ever had,"

"Yeah, true. We could really invest in the money, do some real estate, and we good!"

"Mm... but that's a big number though. You sure things gone work out?"

"I'm positive. But if it doesn't, you know what's up. But I've heard about Chris. He's pretty solid,"

"Make this process quick,"

"You don't have to worry about anything okay? Nothing..."

The drive had gotten quiet and tense. To ease the tension, Sweet turned on the radio and played The Girl Is Mine by Micheal Jackson and Paul McCartney. This is a song he'd always play when things get a little rocky. He placed his hand on her thigh and rubbed it. He began to sing the song to her to ease her worries and make her feel comfortable as they were almost there at the location. She put a smile on her face and could not stop blushing. If Sweet really wanted too, he could be a singer.

About five minutes went by and they had arrived at the spot. Both took a deep breath and exited the vehicle. Sweet held Robyn's hand and went ahead in the building. The meeting was taking place at an offsite warehouse where many deals have taken place. Walking inside, there was bar in the front and business in the back. There were armed men at every corner, so there was no time for games.

"Sweet?" The man asked.

"Yeah,"

"Right this way,"

The man led them to the back where Chris was. Chris about six feet tall, light skin, tattoos on his body, sharp cheek bones, and blonde hair. He was another well-known man in the industry and was known to make some of the best deals and put people on game. Once they arrived in the back, they entered the room.

"Sweet! Been meaning to see you,"

"Same for you,"

Robyn had sat on the couch by the door and saw the area. She was still iffy about the entire situation, but she trusted Sweet. Sweet sat in front of the desk to discuss business with Chris. Ten million dollars is a lot of money. What's the catch?

"I've heard about you. You've been doing that damn thing,"

"This is my life, man...got to,"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah...how you doing?" He greeted Robyn.

"I'm good,"

"Lady had manners,"

"Not too much,"

"Just messing with you. Anyway...before we talk money, I wanna talk about moving product. I have plans to move to Mexico, to Africa, overseas and all that. What I need from you is to give me your supplier, and we can go half on the money,"

"Half on the money? You said ten, not five,"

"I did. But think about it. I'm asking for your supplier to move my weight, and that's still gone cost me a pretty penny. You on the other hand can keep the other half just by offering me the supplier,"

"You wanna use my supplier or keep them to yourself?"

"I'm just gonna use them. After all you are the smart one here. I'd do it. You're not missing out on money...just not getting all of it,"