Fifteen 🌹

"She's selling the best weed at school right now," Nessa said.

"I see. Looks like we have to up our game guys," Widow said.

"Looks like it's keeping her in business still since their having trouble with sales right now,"

"We are too, but it ain't as bad with them. What about Robyn? And word on her?"

"Not really. She's just running around with Azania now. I don't think she's in the cookout anymore,"

"She will be another one to watch out for soon. Looks like she's proved herself to be trustworthy. I'm still trynna find Sweet! Rye! Any word on Sweet?"

"I think he may be in Paris,"

"By himself?"

"Probably. He isn't going by his name. Looks like he's going by James Anthony Oliver. He's been there for three months. I don't see anything about him dealing or moving anything. A recent purchase from a food store had came up. I think we got him,"

"See what this fool knows about my shit being fucked up. I've never been down this bad before and I will not let this shit continue. Not on my watch,"

"How did you guys get in contact with Smoke?" Miley asked.

"Smoke was looking for some extra money while in jail. I knew who he was because he was on the streets and getting good money, but he got caught. Someone told him to reach out to me and we went from there. It wasn't until he found out about his girlfriend's passing that he decided to go harder at this shit and really needed my help,"

"How did the girl die?"

"She was at a car show and a shoot out happened and she 'randomly' got shot in the head. But Smoke thinks Sweet had something to do with it,"

"He did have something to do with it," Rye said. "Smoke and was still under Sweet's wing at the time, but Destiny, his girl, and Sweet were having an affair behind his back. Destiny was mad Sweet wasn't giving her enough money and threatened to tell Smoke that Sweet was assaulting her. That night at the show...she was shot,"

"Now who told you that bullshit?" Widow said.

"Mike. The night Mike and I were on watch duty, Destiny had called him and told him what she was gonna do. I heard it because she was on speaker phone. Around two weeks later, they get shot that same night. I didn't even know he was smoke your product though. That was news to me,"

"Hmm. Maybe she deserved it. I thought she knew some shit about Sweet's supplier and was gonna rat on who it was,"

"She was! Again, she was mad because Sweet wasn't giving her everything she wanted. She was gonna spill everything. Destiny liked to run her mouth when she ain't get her way. He didn't even like Destiny like that anyway, that's how he met Robyn,"

"And made her the wife," Widow said. "A dirty bastard,"

"Real dirty," Nessa added.

"Smoke never told me what he did, he just suspected he had something to do with it. I guess he ain't wanna seem like a lil punk ass nigga that his bitch was getting piped down by his boss," Widow laughed. "So pathetic, but I live for drama. But I should really beat yo ass for keeping that in for so long!"

"You the one who know everything! You should have known already. I mean he said Sweet had something to do with it,"

"But I didn't know everything he did!" She said, throwing bowl at him.

He picked it up and was gonna throw it back.

"You throw that bowl, I'm cutting your hair in your sleep and donating it to the wig people to give to the cancer survivors! Bitch, try it!"