Eighteen 🌹

Robyn's breath stopped. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Sweet was calling and he actually answered the phone? This is what she dreamed about and he said he'd be here!

"Sweet? Is this really you?"

Bubbles frowned and her head dropped. She did not wanna hear nothing about Sweet.

"Yeah...I've been trying to call you, but I couldn't hear on the other end,"

"I couldn't either! So that was you? Whose number are you using?"

"I got a new phone with a US number. It took a lot to find you! Are you okay?!"

"I'm fine! Are you okay?!"

"I'm good. I think they dropped the wanted charges and I get to go back soon. I heard Smoke was out though. He don't got much time to live,"

"Yeah. They preparing for the war now. Are you gonna be here?"

"Imma try. Nigga set me up! He framed me for killing innocent people because of some laced drugs! I never did that shit! It's okay because I'm coming back for his ass!"

"When?"

"Probably in a couple days. You ain't replace me did you?"

"No,"

"Good, good. I didn't replace you either. I was scared that you would find somebody else and forget about me. I thought about you everyday..."

"I thought about you too,"

"I love you, Robyn. I always will and I should have listened to you from the start,"

"I love you too. As long as you're okay, that's all that matters,"

"Look, imma get back with you in a minute once I get some new shit. Lock this number in,"

"I am,"

"Okay...I miss you and I love you and I'm happy to hear you,"

"I'm happy to hear you too and I miss you and love you so so much,"

"I'll talk to you later, babygirl,"

The phone disconnected and Robyn was full of butterflies. Bubbles was in bed turned to the wall as she didn't care about the situation.

"Bubbles—"

"Just get out,"

"You're putting me out?"

"Go! Get out!"

"Whatever,"

Robyn got her shit and got the fuck up out of her house. She got in the car and went back to the Grande's house. She couldn't believe she just put her out like that, but at the same time, she knew how Bubbles felt about her being married. She didn't care for Sweet because she liked Robyn more than she should have. Robyn returned to the house and went upstairs to her room. When she opened her door, Azania was sitting on the corner of her bed with her arms folded. She was angry.

"What are you doing in here?!"

"Where were you?"

"Why?"

"Because you didn't let anybody know where you were! It's dangerous right now for us and you're doing what the fuck ever! I was fucking worried about your ass!"

"Well don't fucking worry about me! I'm a grown ass woman! I don't wanna be watched all the fucking time!"

"Where were you Robyn? That's all I wanna know!"

"Oh my God! Why?"

"We have to get this shit started sooner than later and we can't have you fucking Bubbles every chance you get!"

"BITCH, I WASN'T FUCKING ANYBODY!" Robyn yelled.

"...oh really?"

"I don't know what the fuck you heard, but me and Bubbles have not gone that far...I was at Bubbles house, okay?"

"I knew it—"

"But ain't shit happen. She kicked me out anyway,"

"Why? You kept leading her on?"

"No...Sweet called me,"

"No fucking way!"

"He's safe in Paris like I said he was. He's working on coming down here. Thanks to Jailee, I probably would have never got this far. But don't you ever say some shit like that ever again...you can get the fuck out my room..."

Azania stared her down and walked out of her room, slamming her door. Robyn laid on her bed and stared at her ceiling. She was happy to know that Sweet was coming, but she was upset that Bubbles didn't want to be around her. Sweet wouldn't want the two together anyway, so she had to end this shit.