Eight 🌹

It's been a week since Nalani has heard from Miley. She learned about her disappearance and her parent's murder. She had been trying to call and text her, but the messages weren't going through. It wasn't till this morning she found out she was blocked on all platforms. She was worried and couldn't get any sleep from it.

"AHH FUCK!" She yelled.

"What is wrong with you?" Slikk asked.

"My friend is nowhere to be found, my messages aren't going through and I'm blocked! I'm fucking blocked! What the fuck did I do? Is she even, okay?"

"Have you seen her at school?"

"No! I haven't seen her at all! I don't feel good at all right now! I really don't!"

"Does she know about your parents?"

"No! She knows nothing! When I see her again, I need to know what the hell is going on,"

"What's going on?" Kat asked.

"Miley blocked me on everything and I don't k ow where the hell she's at,"

"Now why would she block you?"

"I have no idea! You know what? I'm stressed right now and I'm going to go on a walk,"

Nalani took her phone and her purse and went out for a walk. She didn't know what to do and she was starting to get worried by the second. She didn't know if Miley was dead or disappeared out of nowhere. She was thinking of the worst case scenarios!

"Do you know what happened to Miley?" Slikk asked as he turned around to Kat.

"No, I don't,"

"I know about her family not paying you guys the money. What did y'all do?"

"Where are you getting this from?"

"Ms. Rodriguez...I'm not stupid. At least not that stupid, but I know enough. You wanna tell Nalani how her best friend's parents ended up dead in their bedroom?"

Katherine rolled her eyes and sat on the couch to watch the news. She was drinking her tea as the news reported about Miley's family murder. She watched as if she knew nothing about it.

"It amazes me how you're acting so surprised,"

"What the fuck do you care?"

"I really don't. Shit like this happens all the time, but this is your daughter's friend we're talking about here. She's hurt that her friend disappeared. You can't hide nothing from me,"

"...fine. They were a month behind, and we had to do something about it. Our men took her to a hotel for the night and when they got there, she was gone. I don't know where Miley is, but that's what happened. Now not a single fucking word of this to Nalani!"

"You guys are so pathetic..." Slikk said.

"Just like your father-in-law,"

~~~~~

(Smoke is Santo August. I can't find no good picture of him rn)

Smoke was in his cell sneaking on his phone. Smoke still had connections outside of jail to continue to make his money. He's been locked down for about a year now. Smoke is a buff light skin male with twists in his hair. He had a thick mustache, big lips, muscular body, and various tattoos. His real name is Romelo Kingston, but everyone calls him Smoke.

"Did you do that lil job...Okay so what's the next move...Yeah, I got it...Look, he said he will be there tonight with the money. All two mill...we trynna figure that out right now, but it's hard...Okay! I got it...Bye,"