Six 🌹

It was now the next day, bright and early at the crack of dawn. Reasonz, who goes by Slikk, is opening up his shop as he is getting new deliveries. His shop opens at 9:30am and closes at 5:00pm and 4:00pm on Sundays. He owns his own dispensary where he sells weed, hookah's, ash trays and all the things for weed heads. Even a few "snacks". He is the son-in-law of Joe and the stepbrother to Nalani.

"Alright...more shit to unload," Slikk said underneath his breath.

"Are you Reasonz Gonzalez?" The man asked.

"Yes I am. You guys can take the boxes to the back,"

"Sure thing. Alright, we take it to the back!"

Reasonz walked inside and went behind the counter to open the boxes and stock the shelves with more inventory as the men were taking the boxes to the back of the building. He turned on some Sza to get his workday started. He had a pick in his hair and a toothpick in his mouth.

Reasonz was a black and Mexican male with a black short, curly afro, bushy black eyebrows, brown eyes, and with a mustache and beard. He was about 5'6 with a 6'6 mentality.

The front door swung open and in came one of his employees, Saphire. She was Slikk's only worker for the moment.

"Good morning. What's all this?"

"More inventory. Come on and help me unpack some of this stuff,"

"You could have at least asked,"

"Last time I checked, I'm paying you,"

"And you can still be nice. Not an asshole,"

"Whatever. Can you please help me?"

"There we go! That's even better. Imma get started now and I better be getting paid for this,"

"You will!"

He rolled his eyes as he continued to stock his shelves. He isn't just selling weed though. Back in his office, he sells other "treats" that may not be good for the body.

"Saphire, can you see if it's more hookahs back there?"

"Yeah,"

"Thank you!"

As they were stocking the inventory, there were huge bangs coming from the back. Sounded like someone was banging on something.

"Yo! What's going on out there!" Slikk yelled.

"It's some fucking man kicking the dumpster! Tried to tell him to stop, but it ain't working," one of the men said.

"Yo, what the fuck!"

Slikk angrily went out back to see what the commotion was. When he went to the back, it seemed to be a middle-aged man kicking and throwing stuff at the dumpster.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Slikk yelled!

"You're selling weed and it's ruining people's lives! Weed is wack! Crack is wack!" He shouted.

"Man, we sell the legal shit. I don't sell crack either,"

"We need plants to BREATHE!"

"Sir, get the hell off my property,"

"This isn't your property! You don't own this! The government does!"

"Well, until the government and the Illuminati come and drag me out of my store, then it's my property. Please go away,"

He kept kicking at the dumpster and by the fourth kick, Slikk got annoyed. He stomped over to the man and Molly whopped him in the face! The man fell back and was knocked cold. Slikk pulled his toothpick out and threw it on the man.

"Fucking annoying ass mother fuckers. Damn!"

"Damn, son! He's really sleepy!" Saphire said, as she took a picture of the incident.

"Saphire, get yo ass in here, girl!"

"Nigga, you don't tell me what the hell to do!"

~~~~~

Robyn got up bright and early to get ready to leave for the flight. She packed two suitcases and a carry on. Sweet hasn't been in contact with her since yesterday, amid his disappearance. She put on a brown tracksuit with some fluffy sandals. She called D to let him know she was ready.

"Hey, I'm ready,"

"Okay, cool. I'm just outside the garage. We gotta hurry,"

"I'm heading out now. Any word from Al B?"

"He's in Paris right now, but the communication has been slim,"

"Shit! Okay, I'm heading out now,"

"Okay. And remember, 15, Canada, boat house. And watch your surroundings when you come out here—Ayo, what the fuck-"

POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW!

"D? D? D?"

The door was taking a beating as someone tried to break in. Robyn panicked and went into hiding mode. She went into the living room and pulled out one of the books and there was a secret hiding place. She went into the room and hid behind the China cabinet. Hiding behind the China cabinet, there's a secret mirror in there where no one can see you, but they can see inside the China cabinet. In came three adult males. One black, one Mexican, and one white. Each of them had a gun, but the black one also had a rag and some zip ties. Robyn let out a small gasp of air as she was scared for her life!

"We know you're in here, bitch! Come on out!" The Mexican man yelled.

Robyn silenced her phone and started to record how the three men looked and what they were doing.

"Go upstairs and see where's she's hiding,"

The black man's the white man went to search upstairs. The Mexican man searched high and low for her as she was nowhere to be found. He saw the luggage, so she couldn't have gone that far. After a few minutes, he stood in front of the bookshelf. He stared long and hard.

He started to pull every book on that shelf and Robyn went in a panic. She grabbed a vase from the China and waited for him to come through. After what seemed like forever the bookshelf opened.

"Boys! I think I found her!" He shouted.

He slowly came into the closet and came to the China cabinet. Robyn was nowhere to be found. She had escaped inside another hidden door that was connected to the wall.

"Damn! Where the fuck is she at?"

"I didn't find anything upstairs," the black man said.

"This bitch thinks she's slick. The Grande's are going to love this bitch, I see,"

They exit the closet and after what seemed like forever everything gets quiet. An hour goes by, and Robyn decides she wants to see what is going on. She slowly exited the small door hidden in the wall and went to the bookshelf and looked through the peephole. She didn't see or hear anyone, so she grabbed her vase and slowly exited the closet.

Her heart was racing, and her nerves were high. She charged for the front door but was grabbed! She swung the vase over her head and hit the white man, causing him to get knocked out. She ran out of the door and saw D's lifeless body in his car with 8 bullet wounds.

"D!"

"As she tried to run, the Mexican man grabbed her, put her in a chokehold, and finally placed the towel over her face.

"Ha, ha, ha...we got to ass now. Now be a good girl and enjoy the ride, will ya?" He said, as he drugged Robyn.

Robyn passed out and carried away. She wasn't going to make it to Canada any time soon.