Drunk and Lust

Another Person's Point of View:

People started to get wild and dirty during the party wherever you go, you will find a couple of alpha and omegas making out or beta and omega. In the VIP room Fort, Saifah, and Boss started to drink and talk about business while the other business associates found their partners for the night. 

Boss is looking around the bar when he asks Nouel to serve him a drink to which he complies, while serving Boss his drink he is told to drink as well to which Nouel declines and says that he is still working and might lose his job if he gets wasted. Boss smirks and signals to Fort to come over. 

" I offered your employee a drink he said that he might lose his job if he gets drunk and wasted. would you mind if I hire him for tonight to be my drinking companion? 

"Go Noeul no problem, you can drink and get wasted and don't worry about it, as long as my best friend here has his drinking companion. But Boss makes sure that he will be just a drinking companion and no hocus focus or whatnot remember he is still my employee and don't forget to give him a good tip.

With that Boss offered the shot to Nouel and started to drink.  After some time they started to talk and exchange conversation Boss found Nouel cute, amazing, and interesting. On the other hand, Noeul is still in dazed by how Boss looks and smells, he finds him very intelligent and interesting. Boss started to ask questions and to his surprise, he found out that the cute guy was studying architecture. 

" What is your name cute boy? Boss asked. 

" My name is Nouel Sir Boss, 

" Are you in university right now? Tell me why are you working in this club? How old are you Noeul?

"Yes, Sir Boss I'm a second-year architecture student at Bangkok University I'm a working student to help my family sustain my studies I'm 19 years old sir. 

"Architecture you said, You must be very good in that course, I hope to be working with you someday.

Noeul blushed at how Boss complimented him. He never felt like this before and was so confused as to why he wanted to touch Boss the smell of black coffee lingered in his nose and wanted to be with him all through the night.

Boss looks at Noeul with desire his pouty pink lips and doe eyes catch his attention the scent that lingers on his nose that he wants to smell, for him he wants to get the taste of the omega and lays his hand on him, but the night is still young he wants to know more about the cute omega if he's in a relationship or not.

Boss poured another glass of vodka on his glass chugged the alcohol and gave one to Noeul as well. They talked about a lot of things for hours and without knowing the time was getting deep the alpha found out that cute omega was not in a relationship and his last gf was during his high school days. 

After hours of talking Noeul excuses himself and goes to the restroom to pee since he is already drunk, however on the way back to the VIP room someone grabs him from the dark alley of the stairs and pins him to the wall. The Omega started to fight back but his hands were held tight that he could not move. The alpha started to harass him touching him in his private parts and kissing his neck. With the feeling of disgust, Noeul screamed with his might praying that someone would hear him. He felt a big blow on his stomach when the alpha punches him. Almost passing out he just felt that the alpha is unzipping his pants and started to touch his dick he whimpers when suddenly the touching stopped and he saw that the alpha molesting him is already on the floor blood all over his face and begging for forgiveness What he saw is Boss pointing a gun on the alphas head. 

Miss Natsu and the other staff of the club help Noeul back on his knees. They fixed his clothes and sent him to the VIP room where Fort and Saifah told him to go home and rest.  Boss arrives at the room and looks for Noeul asking if he's in pain, when he finds out that the boy is sent home by his brother and best friend he offers to drive him off. Noeul declined and said that he brought his car and he would drive home instead. Boss sent him outside and gave him a huge tip which he refused to receive. 

"Thank you for helping me Sir Boss, please I don't need the tip, what you did for me is more than enough. I appreciate what you did for me, Sir. 

"Noeul your safety is more important than anything in this world. And please stop calling me sir, call me Phi Boss instead, I think it is much better. He held his hands and whispered to the cute omega ears I hope to see you again My cute boy. 

" I blushed at what Phi Boss told me, Phi thanked you again and said goodbye to him. I drive my car out of the parking lot with a smile on my face thinking of Phi Boss's whisper and the smell of his breath lingering into my body. 

Photo courtesy of Pinterest

A/N:

The next chapter will be the getting to know you part and some dates

If you have any suggestions please free to comment for better improvement of the story

This is my first time writing please bear with me. 

Thank you all.