First

Warning R18

 Noeul POV:

Boss drove his car while touching and holding my hands. I'm not sure we're going, but all I want is him. His scent is driving me crazy. It made my hole wet. When he parked his car, I was guided to a garage with a lot of luxury cars, and on top of it, there was a huge apartment. He let me in and he started kissing me.

I had never kissed a man. This was all a first for me, but I shyly reached out and placed my hands on his chest, and looked up into his dark brown eyes, and leaned in. I licked my lips and then gently kissed him.

I felt his tongue push past my lips and his hands reach up to the back of my neck and pull me tighter against his face. He began to kiss me with more force and his other hand ran down my back and grabbed one cheek of my ass and began to play with it.

My breathing became heavy. I felt my heart beating so hard and fast. I hadn't felt like this since I was in high school with my first make-out session with a girl.

Boss told me to be on my knees and I felt that little submissive in me and followed what he ordered.

I dropped down to my knees and with my shaky hand, I unbuttoned his pants and removed his inners. I saw his large cock and I'm actually thinking if his cock will fit my mouth.

He took my shirt off and began to play with my nipples for a while. Then he told me,

" Now suck it.

I licked my way around the head of his cock, licking the underside of the shaft and working my way back down the side. I took a breath and took the head of his cock into my mouth. My hand on his cock twisted up and down.

​My alpha moaned " Good Boy"

This was the first cock I ever sucked and I loved the feeling of it and loved that I was giving pleasure to my alpha. I was so surprised when I felt the cock grow thicker and larger than it already was. I gagged as the enlarged cock hit the back of my throat.

I was too scared to really push it, but now with this large cock in my mouth I wanted it all, I wanted him to fuck my throat like a slut. I felt a strong hand on the back of my head forcing the cock down into my throat.

My eyes were bloodshot and watery. Before I could catch my breath, both hands grabbed the back of my head, forcing me down hard, the cock engulfed in my throat once more.

Boss my alpha was moaning each time his cock reached the back of my throat.

"You're such a slut, letting me fuck your throat like this." He said,

"Are you sure this is your first time? He asked.

He asked me to remove the remaining clothes I had and ordered me to get up.

" Get up to bed and be on your back now.

I followed what he told me and let my ass in the air. I feel that he is coming closer behind me. I whimpered and moaned. I could feel the sleekness in my ass when he blew air into my hole. I moaned in heavy breathing and called him DADDY.

"What did you call me? I want to hear it again while he breathes in my ears.

"DADDY," I moaned.

I felt two hands grab my ass cheeks and pull them apart, then I felt a tongue pressed against my tight hole.

Boss tongue flicked and licked my hole. I relaxed and pushed my body back as I enjoyed the sensation of the tongue prodding and licking my hole.

"That feels good...Daddy," I turned my head, I saw a mirror and saw myself bent over, head down on the bed and ass up while my alpha was eating my ass.