One night stand and Punishment

Third-Person POV

​Until now, Noeul couldn't believe what exactly happened on the gala night. He got a lot of question on his mind that needed to get an answer, but it seemed that right now he just wanted to be with  his Alpha.

Peat also noticed Noeul's uneasiness. He went beside him and asked if everything was okay. He knew that something was bothering his best friend.

" Is everything okay Noeul? Would you like to talk about it? "

"I'm fine, I guess I just need some time to breathe."

" Would you like to come out here? Let's walk for a while. I think we need to talk. "

"Yeah, I guess I need that. "

The best friend walked out of the event and went to their favorite spot at the university. Peat hold his best friend's hands, assuring him that whatever it is that he is thinking will be okay.

At the party, Boss is looking for his Omega and gets so confused when he can't see his partner. Boss went to Fort and Saifah to ask if they had seen Noeul.

" Have you seen where Nouel went, Fah?"

" I saw him talking with Peat earlier and they went out"

" Fort have you seen them? I mean I told you guys to be with them, right?

"They just went for a walk. I heard them saying that they would walk for a while. Relax, bro nothing will happen to them.

Boss went outside and looked for his partner. He walked to the place where Noeul and Peat usuually hang out.

He went silently so that no one notice him standing and heard all his omega worries. Boss interupts the two boys' conversation and went to them.

Boss held Noeul's hands tightly and kissed his forehead, looking into his eyes and told him that he wouldn't go anywhere, assuring his omega that nothing would change. He assures him that it's only the name and the money, but his love for his omega is the most important thing in the whole world.

They go back inside the party and Boss tell his omega to stay with his brother and best friend, he will just continue with his duty and in a while he will bid goodbye to his parents. The boys decide that they will continue to party at Fort's club.

Boss Kiss Noeul in front of everyone and hugged him tight, assuring him that he was only looking for him not anyone else.

"Mom, Dad, I think we should call it a night. We better go. I have things to do tomorrow. We will leave now, okay?

" Okay sweetheart, just make sure not to forget the corporate meeting about the construction of the university, okay? "

" Yeah, mom, we won't forget. Dad, I'll see you again.

" Yes, son, see you soon.

The boys went out of the gala where all eyes were on them, especially Noeul and Peat. On the other side of the party, the siblings Som and Ple are very agitated about what had happened. The siblings are both miserable, knowing that a simple guy and nobody from the university caught the attention of the most sought bachelor in the world.

At the Club:

Each car of the boys arrived at Fort's club; Boss with Noeul Saifah with Peat, and Fort with his two employees, Sig and Por.

Fort went out of the car and told the two boys that this night they are not his employees but his friends too, since they were friends of Noeul and Peat. When the other car arrived at the parking lot, Fort gave his best smile to Peat and approached the boy.