First Date (Unknown Feelings)

After Boss left the store, Noeul was left speechless not knowing what to do next. He felt so happy that he saw his knight once again. Nouel knew that he should not be expecting anything from Boss, even though he thinks about him and longs for him he knew from the start that the person he likes is way too high for him to get noticed.

The little Omega thought that he might be in a delusional stage moment of his life thinking that Boss might consider him as his Omega though he felt that was too impossible. Noeul continues his work and eases his mind. He keeps himself busy and diverts his attention to things until he forgets the time.

7:50 PM 10 Minutes before he finished his shift, Noeul received a text message from Boss.

" Good evening, Noeul Do you have time this evening?

" OMG Phi Boss just messaged me, I don't know what to do. I think it should be fine to answer a bit late

After a couple of minutes of waiting for Noeul to reply Boss realized that he should just wait for his little Omega outside the store. He thought that maybe he was still busy before he ended his shift.

On the other hand, Noeul prepares to leave the store and fix himself he brushes his long hair and puts some lip balm on his lips. When he went outside he was surprised to see Boss on his motorcycle wearing dark jeans and a white shirt with a coat

 When he went outside he was surprised to see Boss on his motorcycle wearing dark jeans and a white shirt with a coat

(Imagine this as their looks on the first date) photo credit: Pinterest

To his surprise, Noeul gets shy again and smiles at him when suddenly he releases his strawberry vanilla scent. Boss gets mesmerized by his little omega looks he can't get his eyes off him his scent makes him feel horny and he needs to remind himself to control his emotion.

" Phi what are you doing here?

" I'm here to see you. I came here because you're not answering my messages. If it's alright with you shall we have dinner together? Hmm, you are really cute Noeul, I wanted to keep you with me.

"Phi If that's a joke it's not funny. 

"I will never lie to you I mean it.

Noeul stomach is turning upside down after what Boss said while touching his face. He loves the feeling of Boss being possessive of him. He knew that right now all he wanted was to be with him enjoy the night and forget his fear.