When can I see you again?

Noeul POV: 

I started driving keeping my eyes on the road, I knew that I was drunk but everything went away after the incident at the club. I cannot stop thinking of Phi Boss and how he held my hands assuring me that everything will be okay. The thought of him saving me from that alpha bastard lingers in my mind. I don't know what would happen to me if he was not there to save me.

As I parked my car inside our small gated house I saw that my Mae was still awake since the kitchen light was open. I enter our house and find my Mae cooking there are many food orders for the next day. As Mae said it's for additional income to help for some of our expenses. I kiss Mae on the forehead and tell her to rest as I will continue with the packaging of her orders. But Mae declined and told me to rest since I had classes the next day. 

I went to my bedroom and freshened up, while in the shower I still saw the face of Phi Boss whenever I closed my eyes I still felt his breathing in my ears. The smell of coffee that captivates me. I say to myself, " When will I see you again? "

Boss POV: 

After the incident, I decided not to go back to the club. I gave Fort and Saifah a message that I would be going home. While driving I kept thinking of Noeul and how frightened he was earlier, I wanted to kill that alpha bastard how dare he touch my cute little omega. 

After a short while I arrived at my place still thinking of Noeul my heart was telling me that he was my Omega but my mind was telling me that I was not for a commitment. I struggle a lot in terms of relationships. I fucked up whenever I tried to date, but I wanted to try this time I wanted to see him again.

The following day: 

Noeul woke up and prepared to go to university, he went down to check on his parents but the usual scene every morning was that his parents left earlier than expected a note was left for him. He took his breakfast and thought of what happened last night the guy he met the person who caught his attention the person who saved him. 

Noeul hurriedly went to the university to share what he had experienced last night with his best friend. he can't get Boss out of his head, for him he is his knight and shining armor nothing more nothing less. While parking his car he saw his best friend speaking to a very familiar person he went right through them and waid to the man Peat speaking with. 

" Good morning Sir Saifah, it's nice to see you here. 

"Oh, good morning cute boy! It's nice to see you here, how are you today? 

"I'm good Sir Saifah, thank you for asking, hmm also, thank you as well for helping me last night. 

" Oh cute boy don't worry about it, that bastard will not be seen anywhere moving forward. Also please stop calling me Sir, just call me Phi Fah okay? 

Suddenly my best friend interrupted us with a confused look on his face. 

" Hi Peat how did you know Phi Fah? 

" I don't know him he is just asking me some questions, care to tell me what happened last night? 

" I'm sorry I forgot to introduce my best friend Phi, This is Peat. I hope he was able to help you with your question. 

"Don't worry he was, it was nice meeting you Peat. I'll go ahead now and I will see you soon Noeul. 

I  smiled bid goodbye to Phi Fah, and asked my best friend to come with me to the cafeteria since our class would start in an hour. 

" Now can you tell me what happened last night? How did you meet that guy? I told you many times to be careful. 

" I know okay? I met Phi last night in the club he was my boss business partner and friend.  I don't want to lie to you, okay, I was harassed last night by an alpha and they helped me, Sir Fort, Phi Fah, and Phi Boss. 

I emphasized the last person's name, Phi Boss and I knew that my best friend saw the sparkle in my eyes. 

" would you care to tell me who is Phi Boss? It seems that your smile is plastered all over your face. Looks like you're in love. 

" Stop teasing me Peat as I pout my lips while I blushed like a tomato. He is just someone who helps me and my Sir Fort best friend. (I lied) 

After that conversation, I asked Peat to get into class. When we went to our seats the office of the dean announced that all of the professors would be on a meeting and we could go home. I told him that I would be working at their convenience store from today until this evening. After the announcement we went home together and went directly to Peat's convenience store while preparing for my duty, someone entered the store that caught my attention Phi Boss. 

He was wearing tight jeans white sneakers and an oversized Balenciaga shirt with dark sunglasses on. He looks like a model and actor. I got too shy to greet him thinking that maybe he would not remember me. I stayed at the counter until he finished his errands and he went to pay for his drinks.

" Oh hi, my cute boy! Are you working here? It's good to see you. I was thinking of you last night, you know if you reach home safe. 

I was really surprised when he held my hand and touched my cheeks. I know that my color turned into a ripe tomato. I gave him the most cute bunny smile that turned him to stare at me. 

"Hi Phi, Yes I'm working here too another part-time job it's my best friend's store. I did not forget to thank him again. Are you working today Phi? Why are you here? 

" Well, I just dropped by the new site that I will be working with to check the vicinity and while waiting for my associates I decided to get my people some drinks since it's too hot outside. It's a good thing that I saw you here, before I forget I need to get your number. 

I was so surprised when he asked for my number and gave me a ring so that I could save his. 

" I guess I have to go now, I hope to see you again Noeul. If you have time this evening maybe we can catch up. 

"I'm working until 8 PM Phi then after that I'm free since I don't have to work at the club tonight. 

 I'm not sure what I'm thinking that I instantly told him my schedule. With that, he smiled at me and told me that he would call me. He pinched my nose and whispered in my ear I'm glad to see you again. The air that he breathed and the smell of his perfume lingered on me while he stepped outside the store. I was left mesmerized by his presence longing for him, I know that it's too good to be true but right now all I want is him. 

To be continued...