Try Part 2

Continuation:

" Phi Boss. You don't have to force yourself

" I know, I've only seen you for a couple of times and my emotions are shaken whenever I'm with you. And I know I can't just end things like that. I'm sorry baby please give me a chance. Just thinking about it, I felt empty inside me.

​" Phi If we continue what we have, we might end up hurting each other.

" Baby, do you trust me? Give me a chance and trust me, I'll work things out, and we will work for our relationship together.

" Phi let me ask you again, are you sure you want me in your life?

" I'm sure Baby. I won't let you go.

Noeul POV:

After all the hurt I felt, I was going to pass out not only from happiness but also from the stress between us and at the bar.

He gathered me into his arms, holding me together in a way that seemed like he knew I could no longer manage it alone.

I broke down. He was so strong, so warm, so perfect as I curled into his chest; clutching at him like a man drowning as my tears fell into my eyes telling him,

"Thank you, Phi for taking chances with me.

Boss took me to the couch, and he told me that he would be right back when he returned he was carrying a tray with mugs and a pot of tea which he sat on the end table at the opposite end of the sofa before crawling into the corner seat with his legs spread, one foot resting on the cushions, knee against the back of the couch, the other leg hanging off the side. He offered a soft smile as he gestured with his chin. I moved quickly, settling between his legs with my back against his chest. It was the only place I wanted to be. His arms surrounded me once more as his cheek came to rest against my hair. I closed my eyes and let myself disappear into his warmth.

We fell asleep for almost two hours when Boss carried me bridal style to the bedroom

We fell asleep for almost two hours when Boss carried me bridal style to the bedroom. He told me to shower and change our clothes for us to feel comfortable. I stand from the bed as I remove my jacket and on the other side of the room Boss's action mirrored mine. Our eyes met as my fingers started to unbutton my shirt. I wanted him. I needed him.

His eyes grew bright and hungry as I stripped slowly in front of him. I stood naked in the middle of the room I drove myself to tease him. The way he watched me was different. The way I felt under his gaze was different. This was more.

He watched, motionless as I crossed the room, my fingers coming to rest on the buttons of his shirt. His brown eyes searched my face as I slipped the soft fabric from his shoulders and dropped to my knees before him to slide his pants to the floor. I rose up, the heat from his body searing my skin even through the inch of space I kept between us. My eyes closed as his fingertips reached out to trace my cheekbone, my jaw, along the front of my throat. My body melted into his touch, needing him, wanting him, Only him.