Crazy in love

Boss is finally ready to commit to a serious relationship. After years of entertaining the idea that he is not for a commitment, now, he is in a different phase. It is time for those two to figure it out, is their relationship meant to last?

The days after the fight with Noeul turned out to be the best they had ever spent together. Who knew that talking things out could improve the relationship?

To make it simple, they were constantly having sex.

Noeul POV:

It did not take us very long to fuck in every corner of his apartment. Boss pounded my ass and my throat in our bed, in the shower, on the couch, on the kitchen counter, and against the washing machine, a great experience by the way, in the span of just a few days.

Boss also fucked me against his desk during his lunch break. We almost got caught that time, his office was right inside his luxurious garage and there were a lot of guys moving around. Seeing him throwing aside all his files and paperwork to clear his desk, sliding down my pants just to uncover my ass, having me bend over, and getting his big cock out of his fly was one the hottest thing I had ever experienced in my life.

We were insatiable and when we were not together, Boss and I were sexting pretty much all day.

"Want to fuck you... Raw."

"Thinking about your ass."

"Dreaming about your lips."

Sometimes I teased him, the texts I was sending were coming in with an attachment of my cute little pink nipples, and my visible hard cock or if I'm in my room I send him my wet hole.

I knew how to get him in the mood.

I never dated a man and it's my first time doing such things, I know It's crazy maybe this is what love can do.

​Third Person POV:

Noeul informed Boss that he would be reporting to the club and that he would be late going home since it was a big night in the club.

Boss is getting upset because he is afraid for his little omega though he knows that his best friend Fort will not allow any of his employees to get harmed.

Every time Noeul works at the bar Boss always shows up and ends with a fight. He usually pays for the bar fine because he doesn't want Noeul to be working in the bar or tending to other customers, what he will do is ask Fort to reserve a VIP room for him and his little omega will be the bartender only for him or with his brother and best friend.

" Boss seriously? For the end time how many glasses, tables, chairs, and bottles will be broken? You know I'm not complaining because you are paying for it, but for God's sake, Noeul is the best bartender in my club he is very popular in mixing drinks, how can he work if your guarding him like a dog?

(Saifah talks) " Bro we know that you care and love your omega but remember he is working for his university he needs this job.

" I know that he is working for his school but I don't want him working like this. I can provide for him I can even buy the university for him. he is so stubborn.

" Let him be Boss, the kid needs it.

" You know I'm thinking Fort, why not sell me one of your clubs and I will gift it to Nouel so that he can be the owner and he doesn't need to do anything. Or I can be the biggest stockholder in your company so that my baby will be taking care of my shares.

"Are you crazy?? He will not accept that.

Noeul enters the VIP room and rolls his eyes upon seeing his boyfriend again paying for his time.