Try

The following day:

Noeul decided that he would go to university early since his parents left their home earlier than him as always.

He wanted to ease his mind and make sure that he would catch up with the missing classes and work that he could not do. Lastly, he decided that he would be giving up his work at the club to avoid Boss even though it is a high-paying job with tips and commissions.

Noeul arrived at the university, parked his car, and went to their usual spot. He texted Peat that he was already at uni and would be waiting for him. 

BOSS:

Boss woke up early to take his shower and went downstairs to have breakfast with his parents and Saifah.

After a short conversation with his parents, he bid them goodbye and told them that he would be seeing them on the gala night. Boss went to his car and drove to the most important address that he needed to go to his omega.

He parked his car in front of a small gaited house but his omega car was not there. He tried to ring the doorbell but no one answered.

​ "Baby, where are you? ( Boss talks to himself)

" Oh God, please help me find him. Please ( he prayed)

​ Boss went to his office thinking about his omega, work, and how he would ask forgiveness to save his relationship.

Boss day went on with back-to-back meetings going to different locations and visiting his garage and business partner with the car racing event team. He almost forgot the time and realized that he needed to prepare himself later to look for his omega.

​On the other hand, at university, Peat arrived at the usual spot and saw Noeul looking gloomy.

" Hei, what happened?

" I'm fine, Peat. How are you?

" I'm good as hell. I can see in your eyes that there is something wrong, come on spill!

" Nothing, I just felt sick.

"We've known each other for almost what? Since we are babies now, tell me what is wrong? I'm not here to judge you. I'm here to listen.

" (My tears fell from my eyes after hearing those words, I hugged Peat and told him the whole story.)

"It's not your fault that you trusted that Boss easily. I know that it would be difficult if you thought you were on the same page with your feelings. But did you talk it out? Have you listened to his explanation?

​( I shake my head) No, after I heard what they were talking about, I left.

" See if, in any case, he looks for you try to listen. There is nothing wrong with listening. If he does not explain, then move forward. I know it will be painful at first, but then again, it's better that way, than to prolong it. Also, think of it as a reward because you experience having good sex. (laughing after he said those words)

"Thank you for being there for me. I love you, Peat. ( while wiping my tears), And also, can I be a clerk for your other store, I will be resigning from the club.

" Of course, I will talk to Mae about it, okay? Don't worry. Come on, let's go to class. 

​For the whole day, they busied themselves with assignments and projects with some reporting. It's already 6 p.m. when they finish their class. They went to the carpark and Noeul would drive Peat home before going to the club.

 Noeul prepares himself before going to the club. He put on his best appearance this evening because it would be his last night since he would be resigning from his post. He put his hair in a bun, a little make-up and lip gloss.