What is this feeling

Outside the cinema :

Noeul is flustered about what happened, He feels hurt about Boss's action and leaving him behind. He questions himself if there is something wrong with him does he smell bad, does his actions turn Boss off, if he is not lovable, or likeable. All was laid out pretty nicely for him until he got struck. Struck by what? By lightning? he was left alone with confusion. Noeul decided that he needed some time to think and reflect on what happened and decided to drive to the club where he was working to get some drink.

Noeul with his confusion looks after what happened

Noeul with his confusion looks after what happened. Photo courtesy of Pinterest

@Fort's Club

"I didn't know you would be here Boss.

" I just dropped here because I have some business to attend.

" But you are here alone.

"Aist Fort!!

"Okay, I get it! I get it!

Fort gives Boss some time to be alone coz he knows that his best friend needs to think, and for all, he knows it is a heart problem. As a friend, he is just waiting for his friend to talk about the situation.

"There are so many people around yet I don't find anyone interesting. But when I'm with Nouel it's different.

" He made me so excited with just a kiss.

" What are you talking about? What are you saying Fort asked.

"Nothing forget about it. Well, I have to go now.

In the end, Boss decides to talk to Noeul. He will apologize for what he did and from there he will ask his little omega for a chance. He wants him no one else. On his way out Boss saw someone that caught his attention.

On the other side of the bar:

Someone bumps into each other, Noeul and a good looking beta who just come out from the bathroom.

"I'm sorry, I really do.

" It's fine, No worries.

"umm, Can I buy you a drink? If you don't mind. Ask by the beta.

Noeul agreed to get a drink from the said beta since he was frustrated with what happened. Noeul being pissed off, decided that he will be getting laid this evening regardless of who and what the status is. He will just give up his virginity to anyone who will ask him out of frustration.

" I really don't care at all, I just want to prove that I'm lovable and likeable.

While sitting at the bar, Noeul and the beta exchange conversation when the beta asks him

​" If you would like to come with me tonight?

All of a sudden, someone interrupts their conversation. " What are you doing here? It's Boss asking Noeul while hugging his waist.