It is Better?

Is it better to set boundaries this time than to be hurt?

Noeul decided to go home and cry his heart out. He felt broken and thought that it was only a one-sided relationship. He felt that he was so easy to get, that he gave up his body and heart to someone who he thought felt the same way towards him. He arrived at his home. When he went inside, no one was around. Noeul goes directly to his room and realizes that he feels so sick, thinking that maybe it is because of the fatigue, from crying, and the escapades that happened to him the other night he decides to sleep. 

At the Garage:

Fort, Saifah, and Boss went out of the reception area to have lunch. Boss decided that he would order food for him and Noeul since he knew that his little omega was tired and resting. He asked the receptionist to order some food for them when the employee informed him that someone had left a bento box for him. 

" Nong someone left food for you, he said he is your friend.

" Friend? 

" He said he came from your apartment. He went to your office but he came back here and left the food. He said he had an emergency. 

"Noeul? Where did he go? Did he just go out? 

" A couple of minutes ago, he asked me where your office is. I let him go there and he was standing by the door. After a while, he came back and he looked like a ghost. He was pale and about to cry. 

" Oh no, did he hear us talking Boss? (Fort asked)

" Why not try calling him Boss? ( It was Saifah)

" I tried to call him but my number was blocked. Come on, baby. Where the fuck?? 

" I think he heard us. You should look for him. He deserves your explanation. Go. I will take care of the garage for you. 

" I'll be leaving as well. I will try to reach out to him and I will let you know.  

Boss bid goodbye to his brother and best friend to look for Noeul. He continues calling his omega number but still not working. He sends messages but he is blocked. Boss drives his car and goes directly to the convenience store where Noeul works. He asked if Noeul had gone to the store and asked for his address. The clerk who was working that day did not provide his omega address for security purposes of the employees. Boss doesn't know who to contact him aside from the convenience store and Fort's. He prayed that he could find his little omega to let him explain his side.

Boss drove back to the garage and waited for Fort to contact him. He went back to his apartment and, to his surprise, he saw the remaining food that Noeul had prepared and the scent of his omega lingering on the whole place.

Boss was frustrated with himself. He never thought that he would lose his life partner because he was a coward in facing his fear of getting into a serious commitment.

After all the realization hit Boss, he decided that he didn't want to lose his omega. He will face his fear and fight for his love and relationship. He wanted to make things right for Noeul. He will take his chances.  For the whole day, he never fails to check his phone if there's a chance that Noeul will contact him. He is getting desperate to find his omega he is getting upset with himself and he feels that he will lose his sanity anytime soon if he is not able to find Noeul.

At the club where Noeul works:

" Miss Natsu please send me the file of Noeul I need to check something on his profile. I need it today. I will be attending a meeting in a while, once you have it send it to me through a message okay?

"Yes Sir Fort, I will get you the file.

​Fort thinks that he can do small things for his best friend knowing that he is a good person and deserves to be loved. Fort wanted to break his best friend's shell in terms of committing himself again to a relationship. Fort knew how difficult it was for Boss to be in that situation of loving someone again after the failure of his past relationship.