Uncertainty

The following day:

Boss woke up beside Noeul, he was so happy seeing his omega beside him sleeping and sound. He kissed his forehead and whispered, "Thank you for putting a smile on my face baby. Though Boss knew that he had a lot of doubts in terms of getting involved in a relationship he knew that going into a commitment would be difficult for him he never wanted to hurt his omega, and he was unsure if he would be a good lover, he wanted to try but afraid in the long run that it won't work. Boss never regretted what happened between him and Noeul it was really special to him, he knew that right now he was already in a relationship he needed to let him know he needed to hear his thoughts.

Noeul woke up with the scent of strong coffee with the smell of his alpha. He opens his eyes seeing Boss staring at him. He put a smile on his face and touched his alpha face.

​"Good morning baby. How are you feeling?

" Good morning Phi. My body feels sore.

" I have some medication for you. Have it after our breakfast.

" Come I need you to freshen up so that you can still rest and I will drop you off at your house.

" Phi are you not going to work?

"I'm at work downstairs. I'm in my garage and I have an office here as well if I can't come to my other work I usually work from here.

" Come on baby you freshen up now, or do you want us to shower together?

"Phi stop teasing me. while his face turns into red lipstick.

After a short while both of them are done with their shower and Boss lets Noeul use his clothes. Boss went to the kitchen to prepare their food when Noeul came wearing his alpha clothes with the after-glow sex seen on his face. Boss was struck by how cute his little omega was. The doe brown eyes, the plump pink lips, and the skin that is glowing white. Noeul on the other hand finds Boss very handsome with the scent he wants to taste again. Noeul was out of his thoughts he was talking to himself " That the sex was really good? Yes, it did. When Boss noticed and came forward to where his omega stood.

" What are you thinking baby?

"Nothing Phi. ( I lied)

"Are you sure? Is there something bothering you?

To Boss's surprise, Noeul kissed him in full mouth. He felt that Boss was pushing all of his buttons and he knew that he could not resist him. Boss can no longer resist Noeul anymore he fucked him in the ass doggy-style and then standing up against the kitchen's counter. Noeul felt amazing. It was like he could feel Boss hard cock pulsating and throbbing inside of his hole while they were kissing each other, full mouth until both of them cum. After the quick sex on the kitchen.

" I think my baby wants a different breakfast.

" You don't like it?

" Who said so? I loved it. Now let's have real food okay? You naughty boy.

"Okay, Phi. (while blushing hard)

After a while, they both eat their breakfast and wash the dishes. Noeul contacted his best friend informing him that he couldn't attend his class today and he couldn't come to the store because he didn't feel well. He also informed his mother that he had a sleepover with a friend. Boss kisses Noeul's forehead and tells him that he will be working for some time and tells his omega to rest.

" Baby I will be working downstairs okay, I need you to rest here because I know your body is aching right now. I'll be back before you know it.

"Alright, Phi. Don't worry about me I'm just here I will wait for you. (and peck his alpha lips)

Rain went back to the bedroom to rest and set an alarm for lunch. He wanted to prepare something for his alpha. He thought that even though his body was aching he wanted to make sure that his alpha would be taken care of too.

When the alarm set at exactly 10 am Noeul went back to the kitchen to prepare food for Boss, he cooked some simple meal that he thought made his alpha happy. He always thinks that If your partner is happy you will also feel their happiness.

By the time Noeul finishes his cooking, he prepares a bento box for Boss and for himself, he decides that he will go down to his work office to bring food and have lunch with him.

Lunch Time:​

Noeul went to the reception area and said hi to the people working there. He told the receptionist that he was Boss's friend and he would be bringing him lunch. The receptionist was surprised upon seeing Noeul and asked where did he came from. He replied I came from his apartment.

The lady at the front desk shows him the way to Boss' office with a flustered look on her face.

​Noeul went directly to the door when he heard voices from the room. It's not his intention to eavesdrop but he got curious when he heard his name.

" So Boss your telling us that you dating Noeul officially is that right?

"Fah I already answered you three times that yes I'm dating him. and it happens really fast.

" Oh, so you dating my employee now? What the hell is wrong with you? Are you just playing around? We know you very well Boss you're afraid of commitment you never had a serious relationship. I'm afraid it might end up like the others.

" I know I went too far. I never expected that we would end up in a relationship last night. I know that my alpha side is telling me that he is my omega and I want to be with him but my brain is telling me otherwise. I do not want to hurt his feelings however I wanted to make sure if I could be a good partner for him. If I can commit myself to him and our relationship 100% I'm so confused right now.

" Are you sure? or are you just telling this stuff because he lost his virginity to you? he surrendered himself to you? ( Boss was not able to respond to Saifah's question)

"I think you should fix this the soon as possible time. He is a good kid Boss and I will not allow you to hurt my employee that way. He is working to finish university so made the decision don't prolong this. If you think that your not ready then let him go.

Noeul heard everything, He felt so hurt and tears just fell from his eyes. He is not sure if he is hearing it correctly or if it is some kind of a joke. He thought that they had the same feelings but with his understanding is he the only one who wanted this relationship?

​Noeul went back to the reception area and informed the receptionist that he had an emergency and needed to go, he told her to give the food to Boss and went away. He checks his phone and blocks Boss's number. In the taxi on his way home, Noeul is crying so hard. He talks to himself.

" I tried to distance myself from you because I don't want to get hurt. I guarded my heart for a long time afraid of getting hurt for the possible heartache, I tried to build my walls, but you came to break and destroy it and make your way to me. I open my heart to you without me thinking if your intentions are true.

maybe distancing from you is the best way for now. I will move forward and let you go.

To be continued:

​I hope you like this chapter. Please feel free to leave a comment and suggestions to help me find my inspiration for the next upcoming chapter.

​Thank you all. Take care