Money Love Fame

Third-Person POV:

Boss wakes up and looks for his Omega, who is sleeping so cutely. Boss kisses Noeul's forehead to wake up his omega. Noeul try to open his eyes and pout his lips, telling his love that he was still sleepy., Boss allows his boyfriend to sleep a little more since he saw the marks on Noeuls body and knowing that the little is still sore.

The Alpha gets up and gets his phone to call Fort informing him that Noeul cannot go to the university and letting Peat know about it. Apparently, Fort also informs Boss that Peat is no longer in his place, and he is actually looking for the other Omega.

Boss went to shower and made breakfast in bed for his omega. After a short while he received a call from his brother letting him know about the meeting at the university. Boss went to bed, kissed his omega on his lips, waking him up to have his breakfast before he went to his meeting. Noeul complained, and he said that he was still sleepy and pouting his lips. With that cute pouting Boss felt teasing his lover.

Suddenly Noeul felt Boss's warm hands moving on to his waist, his warm hands sneaking under his shirt. A cool breeze brushing the back of his neck. He could feel slow breaths and gentle warm air on his neck.

He felt his nose pushing past his hair, as he gently caressed the back of his neck, his lips cool and soft, as he moved across his neck, gentle pecks turning into kisses as he moved, exploring his neck, his kisses finding his right ear. His hands now wrapped around him, still under his alpha shirt, moving slowly further up his belly. His gentle breaths tickled his ear. He kissed his neck under his ear lobe and reaching further round, his hair draped over his ear, brushing through it as he reached around, his warm lip now on his cheek, his chin softly resting on his shoulder. He felt every breath louder and warmer in his ear, and every heartbeat against his back.

Boss nibbled the bottom of his ear lobe, in between gentle kisses, his firm warming hands were softly beginning to massage his breasts, his nipples becoming stiffer the more he was exploring with them, as his lips continued to caress his cheek. He could feel it pressing against his bare bottom, his shirt riding up against his lower back, Noeul could feel something becoming firmer, pulsating against him. He greeted his right hand with him squeezing it tight, holding his hand on his nipple.
Noeul moved his left hand to greet his lower waist, his body so warm and close to him. He never felt so good in the morning and still thinking that he was dreaming.

Boss moved to his knees, his hands moved elegantly from his waist, to his thighs, and now a glorious view of Noeul hole inches from his face.

He could feel the air gently blowing on him from his every breath, as he pulled his shirt up and over his head throwing it behind him. The feel of warmth and arousal in the air. His hands were massaging his thighs, moving around, up and down and gently around yet with a firm motion. He moved his head closer to his cock and hole opened for him, inviting him. He teased him with his tongue, before moving his face closer between his legs. He placed his hand with firm intent on the back of his head, his lips pressed against his inner left thigh, teasing him. The feel of Noeul wet hole excited him, as with his right hand he began stroking him, his lips moving across his thigh, his tongue running through his balls and down to his hole, his tongue licking softly around, with gentle tantalizing kisses. His nose was pressed against his hole while his tongue circled around it, his tongue so wet and moist. He could taste all of his omega. He tasted so sweet and elegant. His grip got firmer, grabbing his hair firmer, his body pulsating, a calming moan leaving his mouth with an innocent giggle, Boss head between Noeul legs, watching him as he slid, moved his tongue further down to greet his hole, with each kiss from his lips, he could feel him getting wetter. His grip got tighter and his moan intensified. His kisses continued, while his index finger moved below his mouth, entering his omega and joining his tongue inside his hole.