Chapter 12~ Something is coming

Starpaw could feel pain. She didn't remember having any feelings of pain in Starclan.
She'd been happy there, except for the fact that one of the ancient cats had kept on meowing that she was still needed in the clans.

She blinked open her eyes and stared up in shock. "Why am I here? Where's Starclan?"
"It's okay." A white she- cat about the same age of Starpaw purred. "I'm Snowpaw, medicine cat apprentice of Treeclan."

"Treeclan? What? I'm Starclan now."
"Not anymore. Who tried to kill you anyway? Was it one of your clanmates?"
"Yes." Starpaw hissed angrily. "Wetbranch was my clanmate."
"Why would the deputy try to kill you?" A different cat- a tom- asked.
Starpaw sat up slowly. "Why're you asking me so many questions? I literally just came from Starclan, and now I'm in Treeclan? I'm sorry, but this is a lot to understand. Please explain."
"Okay." Snowpaw started the story, and after she finished, Starpaw twitched her ears in shock.
"So someone did save me."

"And you've been sleeping- or uncontiouse- for a few days already."
"Where is Amberflame? Can I talk to her?"
"She's on a hunting patrol. I can send somecat to go get her."
"Yes please."

A little while later, an orange she-cat entered the den.
"Hi, Starpaw." She meowed. "How're you doing?"
"Pretty good. I can't come out of the nest, and I have a headache, but other than that, pretty good." Starpaw licked her tail. "But how did you find me?"

"That was a few days ago." Amberflame flicked her ear as if trying to get a fly to leave. "But I was chasing a rabbit and ended up on Moonclan territory. I saw Wetbranch try to kill you, but as she walked off, I brought you back to Treeclan. Now here you are."

"Then that means I can't go back." Starpaw hissed. "Why did Wetbranch have to make my mentor die?! Why're clanmates turning against each other?!"
"They are?"
"Yes. Something is coming. Something dark. I can feel it."

Publishing schedule is every Monday.

Bye for now!!!
-Meowlia