Chapter 1: Kidnap

All appeared to be under control inside Ikari Warriors base, many soldiers were passing through hard training and simulations which were of extreme value in order to them continuously be seen as high ranked soldiers, always under captain Heidern's charge.

The Ikari Base was located in Amazonas, Brazil. The year was 1986 when a case of extreme importance was announced, the base's radar had caught signs from the enemy location in the full middle of Atlantic Ocean, very close from the country. The enemy was using an aircraft carrier.

Captain Heidern was wandering inside the Ikari Village on his general green uniform full of insignias from the past and his beret hiding the black hair. Passing through the rooms on his way to his office, many soldiers saluted him in form of respect and reverence.

"General Heidern, there is a call for you on the line, we are already trying to catch the signal, the call seemed very suspicious sir!" Inside the communications room Heidern was suddenly stopped by the soldier Kevin Dale, which sent the message to the general with a headphone in his ears alongside others soldiers which were searching via radar the place from the suspect call.

"Suspicious? Who wants to talk to me that badly?" The general inquired nonconformist with the fact that someone trying to get contact with him by the base's phone number, it was something unaccountable. Heidern then hastily took the phone and answered the call.

"Hello, it's general Heidern, who wishes to talk to me?" Soon after asking, he was surprised by a sardonic laugh. "Why are you laughing? Is this some kind of a hoax?!" He then looked for his soldiers waiting for some answer, and then, they start to track the call to discover the guy's location.

"General Heidern, long ago I'd like to talk to you personally, I hope not be bothering your work team at this exact moment..." The deep and mysterious voice spoke through the call. Suddenly, another soldier entered the room really breathless searching for Heidern. "General! I got an urgent message to convey to you!" The very same soldier then stopped for a few seconds realizing that the general was already busy on a call. "What is the point?" Heidern asked to the mysterious voice until he started to get proof that all appeared to be calculated according to his plan. "I think it's better for you to hear what your men have to tell you, bad news usually runs fast, but by the sight of it, they are taking some time to inform you from the occurred." Heidern took his ear away from the phone and listened what the soldier was about to tell him. "What do you want to tell me Bryan?" Asked Heidern to the soldier which recently arrived. After taking some breath, the soldier Bryan still a little breathless decided to tell him the news. "Your wife and your daughter are missing! There's the possibility they were kidnapped." Astonished, the general received the news from one of his men and drew his attention back to the phone call. "I'm afraid that if you want to see your wife and daughter alive you will have to come here." The kidnaper was finally located by the base radar and with satellite images they managed to access the place coordinates. "General! It's an Aircraft Carrier at the Atlantic Ocean near from here. At your orders sir!" said Kevin recording the call after getting the location alongside his fellows. "You miserable, don't dare to touch in one strand of hair from them! Who are you and what do you want?" Heidern angry extended the talk, worried about his family he was sweating really hard not only because of the summer weather, but alongside his worries of losing his beloved ones. "My name is Rugal Bernstein, I would like to talk to you personally general, then we can negotiate the life of your wife and daughter Heidern, what do you think?" After the question, the man who called himself Rugal hang up after laughing out loud on the call. "Alpha team, meeting room!" Heidern yelled putting the phone back on the line and getting ready for his next mission, the first one which involved the life of his own family at stake.

The afternoon was almost over when the selected rescue team Alpha was on the meeting room planning how to invade the Aircraft Carrier of Rugal Bernstein commanded by general Heidern, the same insisted to make direct part of the operation entering in battlefield too, considering that his presence was ordered by Rugal.

"As you can see, we have a plan outline from a regular aircraft carrier and how it works." Heidern was pointing to the board with a device used to show what was drawn on the board like an invasion lesson.

"Sir, what will we do?" The Bravo Team just entered the room quickly. The general just gave the sign for all to sit down. "As you can see, we will have to get through three decks to reach the main deck and we would still be far away from the engine room, that if we let the bridge and the control room outside the schedule." The twelve men were paying attention in your rescue task, where two teams of six people would infiltrate the enemy base and get out of there with the hostages unharmed. "The more advisable would be the entry of Alpha Team by the chopper piloted by John Raven, we will try to get an aerial assault and we will send men from the Bravo Team through an infiltration by the sea, with one of our submarines." The commander was making clear that the approach would be of a certain way risked, but a little discreet. "With all due respect captain, would not be too risky for your family, what do you recommend we to do?" The pilot John Raven from Alpha Team asked to the general which once more wiped the sweat and wore his gloves. "Rugal Bernstein asked for us to negotiate the life of my family, he wants me personally on that aircraft carrier, If I'm not there and you invade the place probably, I would lose the life of my family, that's why it's not exactly this way we will lead the situation." After all being calmer during the reunion, it was made a good planning of how it would be the elapse of the mission. "Listen to me carefully, we will enter in contact with Rugal when we enter his base by air. I'll be on that chopper and will invade alongside Alpha team to negotiate with him, in other words, we will land. "Everything the general said was looking like suicide for his men, enter in enemy territory trying to negotiate could be very risky, but that was not the general's only plan. "So, we from Bravo Team...?" Asked slowly the veteran and captain of Bravo Team, Ray Alfred. "You can be relaxed, the Bravo Team will be my ace in the hole, I want them to enter on that submarine and approach with caution in a way that Rugal can only be focus on the existence of Alpha Team." His sentence was over and soon he got ready to leave.