Chapter 4: A True Fighter

William was confronting the few alive guards left in Blacknoah, he was exterminating a lot of them until a bad feeling affected his conscience. "Everything is too easy, these men do not have combat experience, not compared to a mercenary trained by the general." Soon a team fellow arrived. "William, it's good to see you well." Ray talked already equipping a pistol and receiving a radio call from the general. "Yes, I'm hearing you loud and clear." He crouched nearby one of the planes and started to talk with Heidern.

"This only turns everything more interesting." Rugal replied Heidern which was busy enough on the radio and ran for the exit. From outside, Rugal just spotted the body of his men. "Pathetic." Rugal seemed to grumble the defeat of his men even it looking like all was foreseen. Walking on, a bullet came towards him but he evaded it. "How is it possible, he found me?" Alex whispered complaining that it was not possible for a person to forecast a sniper shot and what really scared him, he evaded a bullet. "So, that is the energy the high-level fighters have, capable of feeling the threat nearby and even increase his awareness and speed drastically to the point of making guns look like toys." Alex said to Jim which was on his side. "What are you talking about?" Jim asked to Alex which soon realized by the scope that Rugal looked towards him. "Damn, let's get out of here." He raised up with his rifle and ran to the chopper which was almost leaving.

Near the escape chopper, Kevin left Heidern's family to the care of the pilot John, which tried to take off with his family in safety. "I'm not going without my husband." Replied Sandra refusing to enter the chopper with her daughter on her arms. "Where's daddy?" Clara asked afraid embraced with her mother. "I understand your worry, but Heidern is a high patent general, he would not die so easily, why don't you try to trust him?" Kevin said gently reaching out for the two to enter the vehicle. "We need to get back to the sub!" That was Alex's shout after approaching John, Kevin, Sandra and Clara alongside Jim. "What's the reason for such worry?" Kevin asked the distressed sniper.

The last guard was killed by Ray and William, the contact with Heidern by radio was already over, Ray knew very well what he needed to do. "Let's all go to the Alpha Team chopper; we need to ensure the security from the general's family" He warned William which followed him quickly until they heard a deep voice. "Is everybody so afraid of dying that much?" It was Rugal, he approached more and more smiling and walking calmly. "Apparently you are the commander from this place, it was already time to show yourself." William challenged Rugal shooting at him. Rugal undid the bullets with the Dark Barrier again, making the two amazed with such energy. "My powers are beyond any human understanding, out of my way." Rugal walked a little longer after them. The trigger made a familiar noise, there was no bullets anymore. Behind Rugal, Heidern appeared in the air ready to break his neck with his technique known as Neck Roller, which was blocked by Rugal, holding his two arms into the air and kicking him far away with a Genocide Cutter. With that the general fell down in front of his two soldiers. "Regrettable." Rugal's comments were challenging and made his enemies to tremble before that power. "You will not get out with that, Rugal!" Heidern raised his right hand rubbing his mouth and spitting blood. "What can you do for your men, Heidern?" Rugal asked him walking to the three which were surrounded by the mobster. "Do you think you can redeem yourself saving the lives from the ones left?" Rugal asked unleashing a laugh after talking. William and Ray seemed confuse with what he said, they did not know about the death from the members from the Alpha Team excepting the pilot and Kevin which were safe. "From the ones left?" Ray had made a question that he feared the answer, looking to the general he could understand only by his expression that something had happened. "Ray, we fell into a trap, we did all he was waiting for us to do and we are losing our fellows one by one, I want you to run away while I distract him, William and I can get rid of him, please, secure the safety of my family." Heidern was willing to risk himself one more time against his rival. The night started to fall, in the middle of the dark a nightmare stood before their eyes, some lights were lit under all the surface of Blacknoah. "So, you want to gain time to save the left ones?" Rugal asked already raising his face and approaching little by little from the three. Ray started running away and nobody did anything. "He is just delaying the inevitable, let's get his over with." Rugal started to charge energy, an aura was being formed around him, it was an aura from a true fighter, energy which not too many fighters can earn. William then traded his assault rifle for a Glock 17 pistol, did not take some time until he received the warning from his commander. "Guns against Rugal are useless William, fight would be the appropriate, so try to find a gap on his moves before shooting." The general knew with who he was dealing with, he learned on a painful way and even so there was still hope to obtain a victory. "Without further ado." Again, a heavy air took place of the stage, Rugal ran to the general in fight position, Heidern jumped backward and threw his Cross Cutter again. "Do I need to prove you again which that is useless?" Rugal put his right arm in the front and made the Dark Barrier stopping the attack like it was nothing. Soon after, William realized when the barrier faded away, then suddenly he shot at Rugal with three bullets, Rugal on the other hand seemed to wait for something like that, or just sensed the danger right on time and then jumped. In the middle of too much smoke Rugal appeared behind William after the great leap and was almost consummating him. "Back off!" The general threatens did not work with Rugal, so he attacked with his knife to protect at least the life of one of his men, an attempt that apparently would not give result. "Reppuken!" Rugal threw one more gust of energy by the ground to Heidern, and soon after, kicked William's right calf holding him with his right arm, breaking then his neck with the two hands. Heidern jumped over the gust and arrived too late. "Genocide Cutter!" Heidern received one more mortal blow from Rugal and was sent far away. "Enjoy that I am sparing your life, I would not say the same about your precious fellows and your family."