Chapter 22: Trip

Takuma awaited Robert watch some training at the South Town gym and talked a little with him. "Ready to travel some more?" His master asked. "Where are we going master? Robert confused did not expect that he was about to visit another gym. "We need to organize the move, our house is very near from here at South Town." The master touched his right shoulder. "Moving to a place near South Town, where do you intend to go?" Robert still in doubt showed a little of worry. "You'll see, it will be a new training stage for you all!" Takuma left Robert training alone a little while observed and help the fighters from that dojo at their respective training. "What awaits me this time?" Robert couldn't hold his curiosity and cheered up because he knew that his training had everything to bear fruits.

Ryo Sakazaki had finished his breakfast and with a great advance of time was already thinking on his lunch, despite he knew that his father had something planned for all of them on this day, even so he couldn't take out his mind the invitation that Yuri received for the tournament King of Fighters, he was still asking himself who would be behind it all, he knew that Geese and Krauser had been defeated and that would not mess with that family. "I must see how Yuri is feeling." Ryo approached himself from his sister's bedroom and knocked on the door. "You can come in." She answered to him which already accommodated himself in the room and she just comb her hair at the mirror of the bedroom. "I know I got heavy with you Yuri; I want you to understand my side of the story too, now we can leave it behind and worry about our move?" Ryo spoke being interrupted by a horn at the house's front. "Forget about it, the two must have been arrived." She ran outside to welcome Robert and Takuma at home that were preparing to leave South Town.

Sometime later, on a lit night exalting the city and the sky free from pollution showing the stars, a place well known in America called South Town. The lonely wolf was at the airport waiting for his brother to say goodbye to his girlfriend who lived in Tokyo, Japan. Also, he was waiting for his friend coming from Thailand where he got to be the champion of Muay Thai. "Andy, when are you going to propose to me? We could live together in Tokyo." She said already missing him. "Mai, you have to understand my routine. But I love to stay with you. Isn't that enough?" Andy Bogard replied to Mai who was just laughing a bit. "I knew you would not agree, don't take it so seriously. But when you decide to do it, you already know my answer." Mai Shiranui replied to her boyfriend and her flight had arrived. "I'll carry some baggage for you." Andy tried to be a gentleman and followed her near the plane.

The flight from Thailand had arrived together with the Muay Thai champion which just saw the lonely wolf from the distance and recognized him. "Sorry to be late, Terry. Where's Andy?" The joyful man asked for another friend which he knew before meeting his brother. "Don't worry, he will be back soon. He was saying goodbye to Mai." Terry Bogard explained to Joe and some minutes later, Andy was back. "If it isn't Joe, what's up my friend?" Andy greeted his old friend Joe who never knew sadness. "Andy! I was talking to Terry here, have you not regretted to not going along Mai?" Joe asked. "I will survive some time without her, despite that I can visit her some other day and she also can come back here that she will be welcomed." Andy explained to Joe. The three were standing in the middle of the crowd and decided to travel to Italy as initially planned. "So, are we really going to Venice?" Joe asked just some minutes after arriving from another trip. "That's the plan, wait for me in the bench that I'll buy three tickets for us." Terry Bogard went to the row.

Meanwhile in China, Chin Gentsai was a hermit master of Chinese Martial Arts. A master of drunken fist, he used to drink a lot and lived on the mountains. He had two disciples which one was Japanese and the other Chinese. Some morning, he was training himself while his students were climbing on his way. "Athena, don't leave me behind." The young boy was asking the pop singer and fighter for not forget him. "I'm sorry, I was just thinking you were following me closer, I hadn't look behind." The two kept their pace and finally arrived at their master's house. "Master, are you there?" Athena asked while Kensou seemed depressed. "So, you're already here." Chin said leaving his home and getting ready to train both of them. "I had something to say to you two too." Their master left them curious. "I hope it's not to extend our training time, I'm already tired." Sie Kensou replied with laziness. "You still are having a hard time climbing the way here? I was not expecting that from you." Athena said and made Kensou feel even worse. "It's not exactly about that, but I received an invitation for a fighting tournament. You two read if you like it.

"We are opening King of Fighters 1994 following the time honored custom. This year we will adopt a special rule of competition between teams of 3 fighters. That's all... [R]" Athena read loud for Kensou to know about it too. "You mean...?" Athena asked her master. "Yes, it's a great coincidence that we are three fighters and we need to train even more harder to win the tournament." Chin Gentsai just made them a great offer. "Do you accept?" Chin asked both of them. "Yes." Said Athena and Kensou got his energy back "Off course I accept it." The three would now fight for a new goal which will help test their skills.

Arriving at Italy, more specifically Venice, the lonely wolf trio was amazed with the place and found some inn to stay for the past few days. Outside the inn, they enjoyed the view from the place. "So, what are we gonna do first? Some Italian food would be good." Joe Higashi said. "I would love to eat some spaghetti." Andy showed some interest on Joe's idea. "I would eat some pizza." Terry Bogard said to them and left with them to a restaurant. "How can I help you gentlemen?" The waiter asked for the trio at their table. Then, they made their request and ended up having their lunch time.