Chapter 6: The Survivor

Rugal extended his two arms backwards and began to charge a frightening energy in front of the chopper that was landed by side, he would exterminate Heidern right there, he was already tired of his games and was going to put an end to everything. "Kaiser Wave!" A high shout was heard along a great energy sent by Rugal to kill Heidern once and for all, the general was defenseless and would die, until his wife and daughter entered between the two.

The explosion from Kaiser Wave incinerated the bodies from his beloved wife and daughter, with the blow of an amazing power, Heidern flew backwards and the chopper took off hardly with only John as pilot and Kevin inside. Alex then took his knife to confront Rugal on a hand-to-hand combat, however, Rugal then broke the arm with the knife and let him on the ground. "Aaaaahhhhhh!" Alex screamed from the pain in the middle of that torture. "It is soon enough to mourn my dear general, let the mourning for after seeing all dead and your life being soon to being taken." Rugal spoke walking to Heidern that raised up again taking his knife.

A duel of knives had started; both collided their knives on that endless battle, Kevin then called Heidern by the radio. "General, hide yourself, we will handle him." Receiving this call and looking to the sky he saw the chopper, John went down very low to fly next to Rugal, using then the propellers from the chopper to try to cut him from the front, tilting the chopper. Heidern ran and Rugal simply stopped in front of the vehicle. "Great, you can come." He spoke already charging a second Kaiser Wave. "Kevin retreat!" The warn from Heidern was in vain. "Kaiser Wave!" The sound of Rugal shot was the last thing John and Kevin heard, the big wave of energy used by Rugal exploded the chopper throwing his pieces into the air.

Alex still fallen saw the fire and the two rivals engulfed in flames, his right arm was unusable and he did not have much to try, until he saw a suitcase which fell from the chopper and walked to it, it was a flare, he shot up to the sky and tried to contact the base by his radio. "Reinforcements?" Rugal asked looking behind angry, he had already made a massacre, but having an entire army against him would just bring to him a constant battle without gain. The mobster then took his pistol and shot Alex's head killing him, Heidern ran to Rugal's back and stuck the knife on him. In the middle of agony screams, Rugal smiled with a proud expression on his face, Heidern did not let go the knife and Rugal took advantage of the opportunity to catch him nearby. "You think you have hit me because of my distraction?" Rugal asked rhetorically turning around and passing the knife in Heidern's right eye, leaving him blind from an eye. "Miserable!" Shouted Heidern on screams of pain, this time Rugal which was in his back, on his blind spot. "If I kill you now, I will just draw more of your fellows to me." Rugal said behind Heidern that turned around shooting bullets from a pistol he just took in a hurry, but bullets would not hit him. "I prepared a special ending for you." Rugal laughed with a great mocking air approaching Heidern again and beating him with a kick sequence that he could not forecast for using just one eye, without having been used with the partial loss of sight.

The lights of Blacknoah went out, the vehicle was ready to leave. Rugal Bernstein did not know the existence of a submarine near the aircraft carrier, but he knew that soon the place would be infested by military after his head and the things would be pretty bad before the time he was preparing. "Very well my friend, now it is enough to leave you for your fellows to rescue you." Rugal said overthrowing Heidern with different blows and approaching the side of Blacknoah. "You destroyed everything that was mine..." Heidern talked nonconformist trying some way to fight, until he raised up again just to be beaten again, everything he was trying were counter by Rugal until having his neck hold and be lifted into the air by the right hand of his nemesis. Blacknoah began to move and Rugal had his final words to the one who tried to kill him on a complete failed operation. "Wait for me in hell." Rugal then threw Heidern on the sea moving away from the place which was already being reached by fighters' jet, which although being far away, they were almost coming.

Heidern fell into the sea in the tragedy he would call mission, he could not afford to die yet, he wasn't the type of giving up easily that is why he swam to the submarine entering it and taking charge. "Base to Bravo Team, over." The voice talked on the submarine radio. "Heidern here, over." The talk continued... "Inform your situation general, over." The central command base was wanting a complete report of the mission. "I am the only survivor; the mission was a tragedy..." Heidern said hitting his right hand on the submarine wall nonconformist. "Send your coordinates, over." Hearing this call, Heidern then informed the Head Quarters on a detailed way reporting the elapse of the mission and its failure, he swore vengeance for his fellow partners and beloved ones, his fight with Rugal was just starting, he then drove the submarine leaving the place.

Eight years have passed since the tragedy that occurred on Heidern's life, his revenge was not being accomplished yet and the trails of Rugal have gone since the day of the tragedy. Inside the communication room, Heidern arrived with his black eye patch on his right eye and his beret on the head, what was waiting him was another mission, the reception of mercenaries that would come from another country to Brazil.

"We are flying on the South America, approaching of Amazonas, Brazil." The pilot had confirmed the new mercenaries recruit which were transferred to the area. "So, how does it feel?" The soldier with the cap asked adjusting his sunglasses, his partner was tying his red bandana on the head and wearing his red gloves. "Let's rock!" Said the excited mercenary. "Who are you anyway?" A Japanese mercenary asked. "Clark, Clark Still." The soldier with sunglasses had introduced without much talking, he was not the type who liked to talk, unlike his partner and friend. "Remember well my name young boy. Ralf Jones, how about you?" Ralf asked the other mercenaries their names asking for an introduction.

"You can call me Kimura, from Japan." The Japanese stood up making his introduction. "My name is Xing, South Korea." Another mercenary had introduced himself. "You can call me Volg, Russia." With the time Clark stood up. "Clark Still, United States." When everyone finished the introduction, they were waiting for Ralf to say his native country, but he was smoking. "Throw away the cigarette." The co-pilot warned. "It can only be a joke..." Ralf grumbled to Clark. "Let's avoid fights with these people." Clark said waiting a good reaction from Ralf. "All right, just to not cause bad impression." Ralf threw away his cigarette and took off from his backpack a bottle of alcoholic beverage. "Here we go again." Clark said discouraged lowering the tab from his cap. The plane began to fly over Amazonas. "We are arriving." The pilot warned the mercenaries which took their equipment until the alarm to sound...