Chapter 26: Semi Finals

"The winner from the third fight is Japan Team and the third to say goodbye to the tournament is Mexico Team." Everyone was back to the plane for the next battle. And the next battle was Italy Team VS China Team. And deciding by the coin, the battle would happen at Venice, Italy. And the plane took them there.

Both teams had their strategy and the first one to fight for Italy Team was Joe Higashi while from the China Team would be Sie Kensou. "Joe VS Kensou. Fight!"

"Chou Kyu Dan ya!" Kensou shot a sphere of energy to Joe that did a "Hurricane Upper!" Releasing a hurricane that clashed with Kensou's sphere and the two vanished. Kensou then did a Ryuu Ren Ga hitting Joe with a left knee, right knee and finishing with a left flying kick. Joe fell on the ground; he got up and did a Baku Retsu Ken which was some consecutive left punches finishing with a left upper. Kensou fell on the ground. "Ryuu Gaku Sai ya!" Kensou being upside down used his two hands on the ground to boost him to the air hitting Joe with one of his legs. Joe fell down on the ground and lost the battle being unable to continue. "Winner is Kensou!" Then Andy joined the fight.

"Kensou VS Andy. Fight!"

"Ku Ha Dan!" Andy jumped upside down towards Kensou spinning around and falling with his two feet on him sending him to the ground. Kensou was unable to continue. "Winner is Andy!" Athena joined the fight.

"Athena VS Andy. Fight!"

"Psycho Ball!" Was Athena's sphere of energy released to Andy which to avoid the blow did the "Hi Sho Ken!" That was a blue energy projectile clashing with Athena's Psycho Ball and both vanishing. Andy resolved to give his max on this battle charging his Ki and doing a "Cho Reppa Dan!" His special move doing the same as Ku Ha Dan, but higher and with flames around him. Athena was hit and fell on the ground losing the battle. "Winner is Andy!" Chin Gentsai joined the fight.

"Chin VS Andy. Fight!"

Andy did a "Sho Ryu Dan!" jumping and using his right arm to hit Chin while also moving his left arm. Chin fell on the ground and got up charging his Ki and doing his special move Gou Ran Enpou which he drinks sake and spat some flames coming out of his mouth burning Andy and sending him to the ground and to his defeat. "Winner is Chin!" Terry joined the fight.

"Chin VS Terry. Fight!"

Terry charged his Ki and did his special move "Power Geyser!" Punching the ground and releasing a great energy from the ground to hit Chin, and the same was already defeated. "Winner is Terry!"

"The winner from the fourth fight is Italy Team and the fourth to say goodbye to the tournament is China Team." Back to the plane, the semifinals were about to happen.

England Team VS Brazil Team.

The stage decided by the coin was Amazon Rainforest, Brazil. The plane took them there.

Both teams were thinking on their strategy and Mai would be the one to start the battle for England Team versus Heidern from the Brazil Team. "Mai VS Heidern. Fight!"

Heidern did a Cross Cutter which was an energy projectile in form of 'X' hitting Mai and sending her to the ground. She got up and charged her Ki to do her special move "Cho Hissatsu Shinobibachi!" She did a star moving forward and jumping with her elbow blow flaming her entire body. Heidern fell down and could not continue. "Winner is Mai!" Clark joined the fight.

"Mai VS Clark. Fight!"

Mai did a "Hissatsu Shinobibachi!" She did a star moving forward and jumping with her elbow blow. Clark received it and fell down on the ground. He got up and did a Gatling Attack hitting Mai with a right punch followed by a left punch and a right upper. She fell on the ground and lost the battle. "Winner is Clark!" King joined the fight.

"King VS Clark. Fight!"

King charged her Ki and did an Illusion Dance which she did eight blows following by the first move from Trap Shot and a Tornado Kick. Clark fell on the ground losing the battle. "Winner is King!" Ralf joined the fight.

"King VS Ralf. Fight!"

King started with a Double Strike hitting Ralf with two energy projectiles, Ralf then did a Vulcan Punch which was consecutive punches in flames hitting King and sending her to the ground. She got up doing a Trap shot which she got upside down to launch Ralf up and after that releasing a combo of consecutive kicks sending Ralf to the ground and without reaction. "Winner is King!"

"The winner from the fifth fight is England Team and he fifth to say goodbye to the tournament is Brazil Team." Back to the plane, the other semifinal would start soon.

Japan Team VS Italy Team.

The stage decided by the coin was Venice, Italy.

Both teams chose their order of fighters and the first from Japan Team was Benimaru Nikaido while the first from Italy was Terry.

"Benimaru VS Terry. Fight!"

Benimaru did a Flying Drill jumping and diving in Terry with a leg extended and the other touching the knee and spinning around like a drill. It hurt Terry a little and he replied with a Burn Knuckle giving a burn punch with his left fist on Benimaru sending him to the ground. Benimaru got up and charged his Ki to do his special move on Terry. "Raiko Ken!" More powerful than Raijin Ken and a bigger lighting sphere on Benimaru's fist. Terry fell down and could not get up again. "Winner is Benimaru!" Andy joined the fight.

"Benimaru VS Andy. Fight!"

Andy seeing what Benimaru did, also wanted to try everything into a single move. He charged his Ki and did his special move "Cho Reppa Dan!" Doing the same as Ku Ha Dan, but higher and with flames around him, after hitting Benimaru he was sent to the ground losing the battle. "Winner is Andy!" Kyo joined the fight.

"Kyo VS Andy. Fight!"

It had become a fight from special moves and with Kyo was not different, he charged his Ki and used his Ura 108 Shiki Orochi Nagi which after summon his flames into his hand he released it through the entire body making some sort of flame shield and hitting Andy giving him no chance of fighting back. Andy fell on the ground and lost. "Winner is Kyo!" Joe joined the fight.

"Kyo VS Joe. Fight!"

Joe charged his Ki doing soon after that his special move "Screw Upper!" Releasing a flame tornado and hitting Kyo who also fell down leaving the fight to Daimon. "Winner is Joe!" Daimon joined the fight.

Daimon VS Joe. Fight!

Daimon charged his Ki to do his special move on Joe who knew that would happen and tried to take some distance. Jigoku Gokuraku Otoshi was Daimon's special move he took Joe and threw him to the ground four times two from each side of his and finished throwing so high in the air making Joe to fall down without reaction. "Winner is Daimon."

"The winner from the sixth fight is Japan Team and the sixth to say goodbye was Italy Team." Back to the plane the final was from England Team VS Japan Team.