8.Soulmates

NB :this is the song Ohm playing...imagine it like that....By the way Nanon's voice is always sweet and am addicted....❤️

Author's Pov

Nanon and Perth decided something in their mind and they are hoping things will be back to normal....

They are also worried about Ohm and Chimon and it's been too long they are away from them....

Perth was planning to let out his feelings to Chimon because he's aware that he don't have so much time with Chimon so live happily as much time they have ....Nanon also thought like that....But if the media know about all of these then they can't live peacefully as of now they don't have time to live it's better to avoid the media and the mess....

They went to Non's house where they left Chimon and Ohm....and they are so much worried about their situations....They went to the room but couldn't find Chimon or Ohm...they are really worried now....they started to ask to the servants about them...but nobody saw them...

"Perth what do you think...did they left us..."Nanon asked to Perth ....

"Non....i don't think so...or something happened to them....like they went back to their timeline or what..."Perth said worriedly....

"No....ohm can't go like that....ohm can't left me like that.....Ohm....you are pranking right....iam pranked...now come out....Ohm.... please stop your play....ohm....come out...."Nanon started to call for Ohm....and he is tearing up .....His voices Started to break down...

"Hey Non....calm down....they will not go like that....Chimon....please Come back...."Perth was also not in any good situation....He's also about to cry....

"Chimon...I will not fight with you again....you told me we can find out our feelings....You agreed to it right....where are you Chimon....please come out...."

"Ohm....you said you love me right....then where is your love...if you are planning to left me like this...."

"Chii....I love you naa...I love you so much... I can't live like this...you are the one who make me trust in love....Non....tell him....you even challenged me ...."Perth said to Nanon....Who looked at Perth helpless...the two of them are in the same situation and they don't know where to find and how to find Ohm and Chimon....

By hearing their sound Nanon's parents came to them....

"Non....what happened....And perth...why are you guys crying..."mom asked worriedly...

"Mom....he left me....how can he do that...did you guys saw him..."Non hugged Mom and started to cry....

"What are you saying....You guys are even crying...for what...and who left you..."Pa asked...

"Paa....i love him so much...I can't live without him...."Non said....Paa also came towards him and hugged....

"Hey...Non...are you talking about Ohm....He told us to tell you that he and Chimon went to Perth's condo....You guys can find them there...Why are you guys crying for that...did you guys have any problem...and Perth you also..."Mom said patting Nanon's back....

"My condo....for real....Nanon come fast...i want to meet Chimon..."perth said wiping his tears and sighed ..feeling a bit relieved....Nanon nodded and pulled back from his parents....wiped his tears...

"Mom ...i need to go..."Nanon said ...and walked from there with perth....

"Non...wait..."Paa stopped him...

"Son...do you hate us or perhaps angry at us..."Paa asked with a sweet tone..that Nanon never heard since his childhood...

"Paa ...iam not angry at you guys...."Nanon said...