12.Love is nothing else but you

EPILOGUE

"Are you sure Non...we have to do this..."Perth said while looking at the place...Nanon was peeking from the wall...The two of them are wearing a mask and hoodie... Because they can't risk this time....after the inside the happened last time...The fans might see them here and make new stories....and their manager is gonna yell at them...

"Can you shut up...we have to know when they are gonna came out of the uni" Non said...again continuing his job...while Perth is really irritated and also a bit disgusted...

"Non... isn't it too much..."Perth asked whining...

"If you want Chimon you have to stay here like this...."Non said...Perth stopped whining...and looked at the way Nanon looking....

"By the way Non...why are we peeking through the wall... can't we enter there and see them directly..."Perth asked innocently....Nanon looked at Perth with a done expression...

"Are you dumb or you are pretending it...we can't go like that... because if we go there they will surely try to escape from there... don't you realised it..."Nanon said...Perth nodded in understanding his mission....

They are looking for Pat & Sailom....Who was in SW University studying Engineering now....and Nanon and Perth are hiding behind a wall at the entrance looking Pat and Sailom going....and they are now trying to pursue Pat & Sailom...They wanted to know about the whole story...and what they are missing in these 2 years...also they can't let go of Pat and Sailom that easily because that felt like they are the missing part in their lives...

"Non...they are coming....look at how cute is my Mon...eating the popsicle..."
Perth looked at Sailom who is licking the popsicle... Perth had the memory of past....and he can't control the urge to taste the lips of Sailom...and he wonder what the lips taste again...and what the popsicles taste....why he's enjoying it too much....

"Perth.....Ai... Perth.....you asshole...what are you dreaming of...iam sure you are dreaming something dirty..."Nanon shooked Perth and smacked on Perth's head...Perth whined in pain...

"Shiaa...Non...you just ruined my thoughts....why did you smack me..."Perth asked....

"Don't look so deep into him...he will surely choke the popsicle..."Nanon said chuckling...Perth looked at Nanon with anger..

"Look who is there....eating the chocolate ice-cream like he didn't even saw it in his whole life...eeww...how messy he's..."Perth said looking at Pat...who is eating the chocolate ice-cream all messily....

They are now so close to Nanon and Perth....Nanon looked at Pat who is licking the ice cream....and he thinks it's cute....

"Some one is more head over heals with his boy...more than me..."Perth commented about Nanon...when Nanon was staring at Pat without even blinking his eyes...

Pat and Sailom saw Nanon and Perth standing there with a mask...and they can recognise them...but they looked around...there are so many people around...if they remove the mask or create any scene infront of them...it will be the next gossip..and it will be all over the media like before...So they decided to not mind and pretend to not see Perth and Nanon...

"Why are they here...they are now daily coming here too...it's nice to see them...but it's annoying at the same time..."Sailom said...Pat looked at Nanon who is shamelessly staring at Pat...and in the next instant he can't help but blush....

"Why is he staring at me like that... can't he atleast blink for once..."Pat said....looking away not meeting Nanon's gaze...

"Why are you blushing like a teenage girl Ai'Pat..."Sailom asked irritatingly....But the next instant he's the one who is blushing more than Pat now... because of Perth looking at his popsicle and his lips...