PROLOGUE

In this world, many of us lost the meaning of love. We've grown to lose the purpose of the breath we breathe.

It doesn't take a genius to know what that purpose is but it takes such a humble heart.

You might be a Christian or not.
But we believe the first ever person to breathe the breath of life in this world to be Adam and the second was to be Eve.
Knowledge even toddlers know about, you can't say you don't know that.

We've lost the purpose of this world because truly we were put in this world to love but somehow we turned it into a war-field.
From the start, a very, very, very start. Earth knew of peace at the creation of Adam only.

As soon as Eve came, she came with such a burden of sin, and then like any other heritage we all get from our parents and grandparents and great-grandparents. Cain took a heritage of sin from his mother and spread it all around since then.

Things could have turned out to be different if that forbidden fruit wasn't bitten but somehow the forbidden fruit is still in control of our lives.
Somehow we've grown to give a high-class seat to forbidden fruit with a saying that forbidden fruits are what taste better.

We've given first-class seats to so many other things that we really shouldn't even be living with in the first place. We gave seats to sins, of all kinds.

We gave seats to all kinds of evil like doing so is like earning a medal.
But we are worried about tomorrow like do we have today.
It's chaotic out here and all we were created to do was simply to live.

We were made to live and love and simply get to die after that.
But we've lost the meaning of that like that is the most hardship thing ever to have been given to do in this world.

There is no such thing as living anymore, because rare still remember to take time to appreciate small things like sunshine and how perfect it is.
Or such things as rainfall and what a blessing it is to have it.
We forgot to look up in the sky and appreciate such black, clear sky at night and how beautiful it is with the moon, stars, and everything lighting it up at night. Even city lives took that away.

We are so worried about tomorrow and what our neighbors are achieving that we don't. That we find ourselves lost without anything.

We weren't made to hustle, compete, or live in the chaos of wondering of tomorrow. No.
Take a moment to get that somewhere in your head.

We weren't made to live in fear and competition of feeling like others are getting somewhere and we are stuck.
No,

We were simply made to live and to love, remember that.

But somehow we've managed to complicate our lives and made them what it was not meant to be.

But, here is to our lost purposes.
Which is to love.

*******

"... so dear, Christians. We shouldn't let the devil snatch heaven from our hands. He is the devil, he will never stop trying to make us fail because that is his job. He has been to heaven, he knows what it is like there, and he knows the chance we have of having what he can't have which is why in all his power, he will do all he can to get us to fail that, to miss that but we don't have to let him.

Yes, he is stronger than we are but he has never and he will never be stronger than Jesus Christ and that strongest man lives in us. It's through Him and Him alone our salvation comes from.

He is our defender, our protector, our salvation.

Brothers and sisters, let's not let anyone steal that from us because nothing and no one that are worth it. The devil had his chances and he blew them up but let's not let him blow ours too.

I will put it like this for the last example as we get closer to the ending. The devil can be compared to an ex who knows the sole reason why he and her lover's relationship failing was due to his doings and then he is like after messing it up; if I can't have her so neither can he." She says that mimicking a male, and it makes the whole church laugh including me too, which is out of character for even me.

"You know that ex right, you've probably met him, or worse you are probably him but don't worry that changes now. He is like..." Again with her fake male voice, she continues.

"So I know, I can't win her back, I know I messed it bad but so does he. He doesn't get to win her, not on my watch. But Christians, on Jesus Christ's watch we win him and we shall keep winning the devil over and over again. Not with ourselves because you know how crazy such exes get, you know we need all the help we can get to win them over but to this one, it is not that much. It is simply to lay your sins, your burdens, your weakness, and everything to the Lord and to surrender to Jesus Christ. Let him carry it for you because I promise you, he is the only one who will defeat that ex in your life daily by daily without failing, tiring, and giving up on you ever, if you let him." Wow!

I have to admit, for something of like a decade, I don't think I have ever come across a preacher who reaches deep down to my soul like her.
So good, she is so convincing. The spirit of God is in her.

I stand below the stage as I watch people walk up to the stage for a salvation prayer but all I can see is how beautiful she is.

Why haven't I seen her all this time?
We've been on this tour for almost six months touring across the world for youth trip ministry.
Was she just a closing preacher or something? I turn to my manager beside me only to find her deep in her prayer and looking around me.
Everyone is praying alongside her.
While I am here not really being here, which might sound absurd but hey. That is definitely and fully me.
Christian Seth, if you haven't met me.

~~~~~~~~

A/N
THANK YOU FOR TUNING IN HERE.
THIS IS A FICTIONAL WORK.

I DO NOT ENTERTAIN OR ALLOW PLAGIARISM IN ANY WAY OR ANY FORM.
TRANSLATION IS NOT ALLOWED.

I WILL BE APPRECIATING EACH VIEW, EACH VOTE.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM AND THOUGHTS ARE WELCOMED, SHARE INSIGHTS AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL ME REGARDING MY STORY AND I WILL BE RIGHT BACK TO YOU.

ONE MORE THING, ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE.
I WANT TO WARN YOU IF YOU COME ACROSS SOME GRAMMAR MISTAKES. YES, THE BOOK IS BEING WRITTEN NOW BUT I ALWAYS TRY TO EDIT THE CHAPTERS BEFORE I UPLOAD THEM TO THE BEST OF  MY KNOWLEDGE. IF ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES ARE FOUND, DON'T HESITATE TO POINT THEM OUT AND I WILL GLADLY CORRECT THEM.

I HOPE TO HAVE FUN WITH EACH ONE READING THIS. JUST KNOW THAT YOU ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED FOR VIEWING THIS STORY.

LET'S DIVE IN.