CHAPTER 10

ELLIANA SHEPHERD

Seth tries to act normal like nothing is wrong but he can't with me. I have been paying attention to him since we got together to really disguise his emotions.

I know going to his parents might be what is taking a troll on him.
The sad part is I don't know how to help him but I know what to do to relieve him.

We had breakfast together and the whole time he has been quiet, kept to himself. Can you imagine a quiet Seth? Because I never knew I was ever going to see him like that and I tell you it wasn't a pleasant sight.

This is why I just can't sit idly, I storm out of my bed and head down to look for him. His house is so big, I pull my phone from my jean skirt's pocket and hit dial his number.

It rings for a few more minutes before he answers. "Hey, where are you?" He doesn't reply not after taking some time.

"The studio room,"

"Do you mind me coming to see you?"

"No, not at all. Or I can come to you?" I shake my head.

"No, I will come to you," I say before hanging up the phone and going upstairs to where I remember he said the studio was.

I reach my destination. I have to take a moment to say a little prayer for the interaction that is going to take place in this room.
I plead for the Holy Spirit to conquer and God's presence to be upon us.

I let out a sigh and some few breaths out before sliding the door open.
He is sitting on the couch facing the recording room with a guitar on his lap. A bottle of water, Bible, and a journal sitting on the coffee table in front of him.

I offer him a small wave when our eyes meet. "Hi," I say before turning to slide shut the door.

I look back at him to find his attention still on me. I offer a smile.
I take steady steps to where he is sitting. He put aside the guitar before fully turning to me. Granting me his undivided attention, but don't mind me because somehow I still get shy under his attention.

Seth is a God fearing-man,
Seth is faithful,
Seth is handsome,
Those all trends and all that I couldn't say makes me feel intimidated in his presence.

I want to be a great partner standing by his side, so don't mind me if I still shy away due to my thoughts.

I use my first time being in this studio as an escape from his gaze.
He showed me where it was but we didn't get in.

"Wow, you really have a studio in here." I say while appreciating it.
It is amazing too. It's big, like a really studio not that I have been in a lot.
But it looks like what I pictured the studio to look like in my head.

"Do you make all the songs from in here?" He shrugs adjusting himself in the seat. "Some of them,"

"By some you mean all your singles?" I take other steps closer to him. "Then the ones not included in some are the collaborations,"

"How did you know that?" I shrug.
I don't know. It just came to me.

He leans forward and takes my hands in his before brining them to his lips and kissing them.
He then follows by pulling me close to him that I have to look down to meet his gaze and him up to meet mine.

"I'm sorry for the way I treated you today, acting rude, ignoring you, and mistreating you."

"Woah," I set my palms at the back of his head. "Slow down there," I smile at him. "You did not act rude at me, you did not ignore me because if my memory serves me right. You are the one that cooked for me and the kids. And in no way did you mistreat me. Where did you get all that." He tilts his head to gaze up at me.