CHAPTER 6

ELLIANA SHEPHERD

At the Holy Spirit working in Liverpool, I feel most touched. Many people get saved. Everyone was touched to have Seth.

He leads every worship and praise.
Words get out quickly and it helps my church ministry. A lot of people come down to worship and praise God with him. Which raises the number of people we preach at and that that gets saved. Yes, he is known and his songs are very popular.

He gives us fifteen days of his time and I couldn't be more surprised.
Seth is very humble for his own sake.
I really didn't picture him to be how he ended up being in real life, I'm saying real life because seeing someone on a stage, screens, or social media differs from meeting them like really meeting them not even in the meet and greet but really meeting them. It's when you know.

So now I know,
Seth is pretty amazing.

"When will I see you again, Elliana?" I look up at him and just shrug my shoulders. He is tall. He is smiling, I am smiling too for reasons still unknown. But for clear insight that's what the last fifteen days have been like.

"I don't know," he is fast to shake his head as soon as the words are out of my mouth.

"Don't say that, don't even mention it. I think you owe me a trip to New York, even if it wouldn't be for me, but for yourself to see the city and if not that then for the children. They are practically begging to meet with you, especially Layla. I swear to you she will have me packing if she realizes I didn't come back with you." I nod my head because all three reasons are enough and if I'm being honest I'm called to be honest. They weigh the same.

"As soon as we wrap up the baptism tour. I will come to New York." Oh my God, he is handsome.
He grins. Heart-bumping grin.
Calm down Elliana, calm your nerves.

"I hope that assures Layla enough that she let me sleep at least on the couch. But regardless, thank you. I will hold you to it." I'm nodding when at the same time his plane number is announced.

He grins that same smile at me, doing things to my poor heart.
"Take good care, Elliana." I think it's ending from there which is why I offer him a smile and a wave.
"You, too. Seth Christian." He frowns.

"What is that?" I frown back not understanding what he means and then he leans in engulfing me in his arms.

I melt in his warm embrace.
As much as I don't want to note it, I can't help but note how he smells so nice with my essentials.

But he pulls back too quickly in my opinion. "Bye, talk to you soon." I nod at him biting my lower lip to prevent myself from frowning it.
I don't want him to catch up on how much I grew on him these few days we have been together.

I stood in the middle of the airport and watched him disappear still with a smile on his face as he waved me bye like a hundred times.

Thirty days go by and I can't believe I'm finally packing to go to New York.

It feels like yesterday that I was sending Seth off when it's been a month. Now here I am. But who is even counting?

Landing at JFK airport, I still can't believe that I'm here just to pay off Seth's visit. Yes, I want to trick my mind, heart, and soul that we are here to pay for a friendly visit. Just to pay because I don't want to go crazy later on with crazy ideas.

"Elliana, over here. Elliana." I don't have to search for long because three beautiful children and a tall man in the middle of all of them catches my eyes easily. I also don't miss the postcards in the children's hands that welcome me in New York.