CHAPTER 3

SETH CHRISTIAN

...even when we are not faithful,
He is forever faithful.

...even when we are not truthful,
He is forever truthful.

For he never lies...
He is forever truthful
For he never fails...
He is forever powerful
For he never leaves...
He is forevermore and He reigns.

"Come on church, sing this with me if you have seen Him stay forever faithful in your life. Forever Powerful. Lift your voice and worship with me." I close my eyes and worship My King along with the church. I will never understand what it is that is about music.

All I know is this is life. I never live like when I have my eyes closed worshiping My Lord with the most strongest words of gratitude from heart.

"Singing... for he never lies...
He is forever truthful
For he never fails...
He is forever powerful
For her never leaves...
He is forevermore and He reigns.

Ohhh ohhh and He reigns.
Hmmmm hmmm He reigns.
Hmmm

Our God reigns.

When the clap resonates all over the auditorium, I open my eyes and grin.
I lift my hands and clap with the rest of the people.

"Thank you, Ottawa, God bless y'all. Thank you so much." I say through the microphone as the cheering quietens down.
I turn to glance at the people we've been touring and grin.

"That was great,"

"Well, we praise A Great Mighty God,"

"True Christian," I nod as we head back to backstage.

"Let's thank the Lord," I say to Sons&Daughter of Christ as we reach the backstage. I love to always thank before and after The Lord at each  performance. We gather around together in a circle and I lead the prayer as we all close our eyes.

I say my gratitude to God before I close the prayer and we open our eyes while clapping.

"This was great," I nod my head in agreement. The whole tour has been great in general excluding the part where I haven't seen Elliana.
My favorite Apostle now.
Well, favorite but very MIA.
My heart and mind has been doing anything but taking note of it.

I didn't want to feel gloomy the whole tour but it was hard to not too when I couldn't see Elliana or even get hold of her on the phone.
Now this was the last day, and she was still a no-show. Too hard to swallow I tell you.

"Seth." At the sudden voice, I don't turn. I heard it but I don't know if it's in my head or there. It would kill me to turn only to realize it was in my head. So I keep my focus in the conversation in front of me as if nothing happened.

But it comes again,

"Seth?" I ignore it but for the third time, a guy on my side pokes me.
"Someone is calling you," At that time, I turn to meet Hazel's eyes smiling up at me.

Elliana is there waving and when I catch her gaze, she waves more looking as beautiful as I remember.
She is here.
She finally came.

I turn to the guy. "Thank you," I say and look back at the group.
"Hey, catch up with you guys later." I don't wait for a reply. I turn and walk to where Elliana is waving at me.

Her smile grows but I know it's because I got closer.
"Hey," I don't think it twice.
I lean in and hug her.

"Hi," I reply when we pull back.
"You came?"