Author 's Note

Hey everyone!

A new writer here *bowing*
so, yeah it's my first book on Wattpad and also point to be noted that I don't have any experience in writing stories but I promise I am gonna try my best to bring the best story line.

I think it's already been a year since I joined Wattpad and have already read tons of books (not wanna show off but I have talent of completing a book with most chapters in least time) and got inspired to write one of my own.

So, some points which I would like you all to keep in mind before starting the book are

*Do not copy my work.

*The pictures and videos used in the book are not mine they belong to the rightful owner.

*Any resemblance to the name of characters or place is a mere coincidence, don't take it seriously.

*This story is not made to hurt anyone's feelings or culture.

*English is not my first language so there can be grammatical or spelling mistakes either try to avoid them or if you're generous enough so please let me know.

*Hateful comments towards my characters, book or me will not be entertained, if you have any thoughts, suggestions or even want to criticize against any matter, it can be done respectfully.

*The story will be a slow burn so people with patience are welcome and those who don't have patience it's a challenge for you.

At last ,
I request you to please give my story a try and if you like it don't be a silent reader VOTE and COMMENT and also SHARE it with your friends.

That's it for now hope you enjoy reading this book.

Thank you
Love you all♥️