9 || The club

Hello!
I hope you all are doing well.
**New update**
Enjoy!
_______________________________
__________________

It's almost been a week since we started dating. We made no contact with eachother after the last time we visited my home.

I feel so relieved these days, everything is going so smoothly. Recalling those days makes me laugh when I used to freak out about this fake dating thing, but it's not that hard as I had expected.

Oh, how much I want to share all these things with Hazel, but I don't want to distract her mind. It's her time to shine and show her family what she is capable of.

I still remember the day when she called me at midnight. It was raining heavily, and I was in my dreamland when, all of a sudden, I heard an irritating sound making me groan in my sleep. I put my hands to cover my ears, but it kept on ringing. Giving up, I picked up the call without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello!" I said in my frustrated yet sleepy voice.

"Aster.." I heard a sobbing and sniffling voice from the other side, making my eyes jolt open. I looked at the caller ID. It's Hazel. I sat up straight, hearing a low crying voice.

"Haze, What happened? Why are you crying?"

"Aster, I want to move out I don't want to live here anymore." and she burst out crying hard.

"Hazel, it's fine. Okay, calm down and listen to me first, Tell me, where are you?"

"In..In my room" I left out a sigh of relief that she didn't ran away from her home and roam on the street while it's raining.

"Babe I will come at your place tomorrow, and we will live together in my penthouse just bear it for one night please."

"No, I don't want to be here even for a single second, and I want to live on my own. I have been burden to my parents all my life. I don't want you to be the next one to feel the same." she said, sniffling.

"Haze, you will never be a burden on me. Stop speaking bullshit and pack your stuffs. I will be there in 15 minutes."

My recalling session broke when I heard a knock on the door. I voiced a come-in, and Emily entered with bunch of files in her hand. Keeping them on my desk, she gave me brief information about the different designs which are needed to be finalized.

The entire day, I was so lost in my work that I didn't get the idea when clock struck at 7.
I collected all my stuffs and went to parking lot.

Reaching home, I changed into a simple yet beautiful black bodycon dress for the club. We all are doing a reunion but I miss Haze. It would have been so much better if she were here. Anyway, I am just going there to drink and let out all my work-related stress.

 Anyway, I am just going there to drink and let out all my work-related stress

___________

I entered the VIP room and saw everyone was already there. Our friend group consists of me, Haze, Kevin, Olivia, Ethan, Andrew, Grace, who is Andrew's younger sister and two more people whom I want to ignore my all life. First Lucy Hazel's stepsister, and second Ella her friend.