5 || It's because of me

Hey everyone!
How are you doing ?

And here is the new update.
Enjoyyy!!!
_____________________________
________________

Enjoyyy!!!_____________________________________________

Eric was sitting in his cabin, lost in his thoughts. A thought about someone he'd only seen once. It had already been a year since he first saw her. That someone who has captured his mind...his heart.

He sighed, thinking about her. He has tried a lot to get her off his head, but her adorable face, sparkling eyes, contagious smile weren't ready to leave him.

He doesn't know anything about her, not even her name. He tried to find her, he tried.... so hard but not having a single piece of information about her made it difficult.

There wasn't a single day he hasn't fantisized about her. He wish to see her just one more time, and he will never let her get out of his sight. Just once, he wants to talk to her, ask her name, see her beautiful smile.

He doesn't want to lose hope, but it looks like God doesn't want to help him either, and continuous force from her mother to date and get settled in his life is just messing up his mind.

He doesn't want to forget her, but he cannot see a single ray of hope either.

He huffed in frustration and thought to give a chance to the date his mom had arranged for tonight. He doesn't want her mom to cry over something so lame like this. It's not her fault that she wants to see his only child settle into his life and live happily ever after.

He got up from the chair, took his stuffs and went to the parking lot with the determination that he is not letting that women mess with his mind anymore.

His mind was determined but his heart.....his heart knew that wasn't possible, he would again be back to the square one, drowning himself in that so called someone.

his heart knew that wasn't possible, he would again be back to the square one, drowning himself in that so called someone

I reached the hospital and rushed inside. I tried my best to hold back my tears, I don't want people to see my vulnerable state, but these traitor tears always try to go against me, and a single drop escaped my eyes, and then another, and it continued.