Prologue

"How dare you barge into my room without my permission?''

"I don't think I need permission from someone who lives in my heart like they fucking own that place?''
he marched towards me taking long steps.

''What do you mean?'' I spoke looking into his eyes which was reflecting emotion that I could not decipher.

''Huh'' he scoffed, and tucked few strands of my hair behind my ear and looked straight back into my eyes, again with an unknown emotion while his thumb caressed my cheek.

''Stop playing innocent, you clearly know what I mean '' he said, standing so close to me, invading my privacy and placed his another hand surrounding my waist and pulled me into his chest.

I put my both hands on his chest to create a little distance.

As if it was even possible.

His hand which was caressing my cheek a minute before grabbed my jaw and pulled my face so close to his that our lips were almost touching.

''I know you feel the same for me, what I feel for you, stop feeding your little brain with lies and let your heart speak the truth'' he stated as if he knew what was going in my head past these days.

He took a deep breath, as if he was internally fighting with something and suddenly pecked my lips making me startle.

His lips twitched to the right looking at my startled face and then he left.

He just left, leaving me all dumbfounded.

I put my hand over my lips realising what just happened, he cannot do this with me when I am going to be married soon.

___________________
___________

So, this was the prologue guys.
I hope you liked it.
If it didn't excite you much then also try to give my story a chance.
I will upload the first chapter soon.

Till then
Take care
Love you ♥️