13 || Darling ♥️

If I have to compare Monday with someone, it will be someone who is annoying as fuck, but still, you cannot ignore it

If I have to compare Monday with someone, it will be someone who is annoying as fuck, but still, you cannot ignore it. I don't think a single person like Monday morning, even aliens might not like it.

And that's how I started my morning routine with absurd reasoning.

I got ready for work wearing a white high- neck top and a black skirt, pairing it with black full-length tights. Surprisingly, my skin was glowing today, but still I applied a little makeup.

 Surprisingly, my skin was glowing today, but still I applied a little makeup

"I think it will be a great day today." I said, smiling, looking at myself in the mirror, looking all perfect.

I picked up my coat and bag and went to see what I could have for breakfast. As I felt so lazy, so I settled myself with a glass of orange juice and bread toast.

Reaching the office I was first greeted by Anna, the receptionist. I smiled and greeted her back. I called Emily in my cabin to discuss the progress of Ms. Smith's wedding gown. After the short discussion, Emily handed me some files which contained the sales, profit and other details of this month.

I was engrossed in the file when I heard a knock on the door. I voiced a come in without lifting my head to see who was there.
"Mam, Mr. Anderson wants to meet you, should I let him in?" Emily asked.

My head snapped at her words. Why is he here? I don't want to meet him, not now after what happened at the club. Yesterday I decided to distance myself from him, and now he is here.

"Mam, should I let him in?" not receiving an answer, she asked again. I looked at her and nodded inadvertently.

"Okay" she said and turned to leave. I tried to stop her, but nothing came out of my mouth.

Shit! I didn't mean it. I don't want to see him right now. I grabbed the intercom and punched the number. I have to stop her from allowing him to enter my office.

My hand halted at the opening of the door. "Darn it" I muttered, lowering my head. I closed my eyes, suppressing the feeling, and raised my head with a sweet smile on my face.

"Mr. Anderson, you here? Is there any specific reason for your presence in my office?"

"Mr. Anderson, I see." he scoffed.