Dinner

*Messenger*

Bruna: Hey. Are you busy tonight?

Jordan: No. wassup?

Bruna: We are having dinner at my place at 8pm. Don't be late

Jordan: Okay see you later.

She spent her day at work and when she came back she started preparing for dinner. She wore beautiful red dress which showcases her body. When she wore that dress, heads turn.

She got to Bruna's house and found her, Ney, Ney's friend, Luna and Kylian

Jordan: Arggh why didn't you tell me that he'll be here?
Bruna: If I did you wouldn't have came.
Jordan: Damn right I wouldn't have came. Being around an arrogant egomaniac isn't my idea of unwinding.
Kylian: If you don't wanna ruin your day so much you are always welcome to leave. It's not too late
Jordan: And give you the satisfaction? No thanks.
Ney: Okay lovebirds that's enough.
Jordan: I'd be dammed if I was to be with him.
Kylian: The feeling is mutual. And besides, you are not my type.
Jordan: Ohh trust me, I am everyone's type. You are just not used to fine things.
Luna: Damn she murdered you Kylian 😹
Kylian: Is that so? So how come you still single?
Jordan: I mean being in a relationship is not an achievement. Men just ain't worthy of anything.
Kylian: Or nobody wants you.
Jordan: you are so full of shit.
Bruna: Okay guys let's eat now.

It was a pretty long night as Kylian and Jordan kept fighting every minute. It was clear that they hate each other. Jordan found Kylian arrogant, annoying, egotistic and full of himself. The same way Kylian found Jordan annoying, talks too much, full of herself and forward. They couldn't be in one room and get along. The only reason they tolerated each other it was because they were in the same friends group. Will the feelings change?