★Satan also fear's him★

Warning ⚠️

• Mature language

• Uncomfortable words

Mention of blowjob

_______,,_____________________________

It was a beautiful night until rain appeared people are rushing around some are returning to their places when a black Lamborghini its break in front of the antique club and then from it come out THE JEON JUNGKOOK with his poker devilious handsome face while his security hover the umbrella over him while some of his guards are pushing those filthy drunken people from there to make a way for jungkook.

Jungkook inside the vip cabin of the club.But still, his luxurious opulence entry didn't get unnoticed by those businessman.who came to enjoy with some of their side chick's who were shock to see the devil infront of them in his today's sexy appearance.

( jungkook look without jacket, mask and bag tho)

As jungkook had been dressed up in white plan dress,Shirt, as usual it's three buttons were being opened so sexily revealing his smooth pale muscled chest with rolled up sleeves revealing his tattoo. As he entered the club the manager came running towards him and bowed infront of him. He led jungkook in the vip cabin. Jungkook sat on the expensive white couch as the club keep expensive furniture for this cabin as it is only used by rich people. Jungkook light his cigarette.

" sir, will like to spend tonight here " manager asked him.

"As you know choi, I don't keep chick's around me and play with them as they disgust me so it's a No hmm" Jungkook said while blowing out the smoke when the manager kept the cleanest glass infront of him and pour the red wine for him. Jungkook kept smoking while watching pole dance where those girls are wearing a tight body hugging, tiniest clothes with smokey makeup, high heels, semi-naked body, twerking and mens were looking at them like a predator looking at their prey.

When a man around 50 walked towards the vip cabin. he walked towards jungkook and bowed his head as a respectful manner and took a seat just infront of him with a glass of whisky.

" what a sudden surprise mr jeon," said the old man while he signal a girl to come and sat on his lap.he started to caressing her clothless back.

" as you know choi I don't have time for your unnecessary things come to the point what do you want and why are you Here "jungkook said while zalad gave him the wine glass.

" mr jeon ,as you know I have a beautiful and precious daughter of mine who is in love with you since when she has saw you, as she is pretty there are alots if proposal for her from many famous faces but she only want to marry you so I am here for proposal of my daughter for you. Choi said while making that girl to press on his crotch between his legs. When that girl moan he grabbed her butt started rubbing her asshole from her not so covering thin laced dress.

" choi do you really think , that I will marry that cheap and already use daughter of yours who is in doggie position spreading her legs with one man doing from back ,or probably trying to reach another one for blow jobs in one of the room of this club nah don't even think about this, I don't keep used product jeon Jung kook never liked second hand things" jungkook said darkly while his eyes were fixed on choi.

" you know Mr jeon how kids of today's generation is it is pretty normal things for them to do this type of things and I am pretty sure once you will marry her she will always be under your palm just like a little doll dancing on your order ". Choi shameless claim those words while rubbing that girl clothless butt.

" you know what choi what can I expect from people like you who himself is now being excited to get between the legs of the girl who is probably the age of your own daughter, how can you be sure that your daughter is so pure,that how eager is she to spread her legs infront of random man,so keep your filthy ,cheap daughter and proposal away from me " jungkook order him." Now get lost before I lose my mind and empty all the bullet inside of your head". jungkook said massaging his forehead.

Choi stand up with the girl with him and bow infront of jungkook and drag the girl with him inside one of the room of the club.

Zalad was standing beside jungkook while holding jungkook gun wrapped with white napkin in his hand . If jungkook is Satan zalad is Satan's son. He is a real psycho that drink people blood after killing them. He is the henchman of jungkook. In one order of jungkook he can destroy everything. No-one dares to look at jungkook eyes at it was forbidden and was like a sin. If anyone will dare to look into those siren brown eyes of jungkook zalad will popped thieir eyes out and will play with them like a ball.

Jungkook was smoking cigarette and was watching those semi-naked woman dancing on the pole a similar red ribbon was tied in each of their wrist with 蕩婦(slut) written in golden ink dangled around their wrist.

(Pole dancers cloth)

"Zalad , what about the owner who was refusing to let that property infront of my company" jungkook said while keeping his cigarette into the ashtray.

" hyungnim, we have already convinced that owner but all of the sudden that owner's son and his friend came and created a whole mess " Zalad said while looking down

" Then what you were doing there, don't tell me you're being soft for someone or are you scared of them huh" jungkook said mockingly.

" it's not what are you thinking hyungnim, those two were college students If we had done something to them at that time ,situations would've been difficult for us because they were college students and both look like teenagers "zalad explained him just to get a displeasure nod from his boss.

" I just want those boys infront of me who decided to interfere into jeon jungkook way. I will teach them a good lesson " jungkook utter darkly like a wolf ready to pounce on his prey.

_______,,_____________________________

Happy birthday my love, my beautiful angel 😍